Winter Flowjam 2021 - Flee (Any Bugs?)

I thought about submitting some of my characters as SCP’s, but then I would leave rcreger in the dust since he helped make many different entities for my game The Facility, so I probably won’t since I want my characters to be kind of unique. But I did think about maybe adding references in my game to kind of resemble SCP. Maybe the rubber ducky easter eggs, lol.

1 Like

It’s okay. Yeah since the character runs off of animations his hitbox is actually super small when he gets bigger so you keep falling through the ground and stuff if you aren’t on it exactly in the middle. I can’t really do much about that though since I don’t know much about the hitbox properties, but I can tell you this that I have beaten the game so it’s not impossible.

Oh I know, I mean it when I say I’m terrible

My friends used to let me play Kirby in Super Smash Bros constantly because it was the only way I wouldn’t lose by falling of the edge three times in first couple minutes…

It’s a cool game though- maybe the heart was sufficient to convey that and my follow-up message just confused things.

Just wanted to say even with my incompetence I didn’t manage to make it bug.

1 Like

No, I’m saying add the game as an scp, like maybe if you escape in the game then a clone of the main character appears at the site

1 Like

For those who wants to know WHY this game is so good: I posted an in-depth review about it on The Crigence Critique, check it out:

2 Likes

#shamelessplug 3

1 Like

Not sure what this means, but okay.

Anyway thanks again for the review @Crigence.

2 Likes

bruh

Uh oh, the Crigence has returned

1 Like