Winter Flowjam Game Jam 2023 Official Announcement! ☃️

Hey @ManiacPumpkin - the theme is going to be announced tomorrow at noon. I didn’t want to try and start the game jam on New Year’s Eve :smiley:

The timer should be correct (for once) - so you can watch that for the start time.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

1 HOUR LEFT!! I’M MEGA HYPED!!

3 Likes

Grazer you are the best, thanks for making another flow jam, May the best man win.

2 Likes

Wait a second I’m not a human neither is the drafty science coat neither is alpaca

1 Like

wdym? I am a man?

3 Likes

human species as in that kind

2 Likes

The timer is now going negative…

1 Like

no it isn’t

2 Likes

It does go negative for a little bit until the page refreshes

3 Likes

Good luck everyone, this theme looks very promising, so I’m really looking forward to everyone’s games!

6 Likes

The theme is Hidden Worlds for anyone who has yet to see it.

I can already think of so many different game ideas with a theme like this.

7 Likes

https://flowlab.io/game/play/2192838 here’s my game!(obviously a w.i.p.)

6 Likes

I just found out what out on the mouse block does. I feel kind of stupid right now

4 Likes

pretty fun!
you can kinda cheese some of the levels by spamming jump, as you can double jump sometimes

2 Likes

My game is about you putting in a hard drive and accessing Hidden games (or worlds)
Each Level is a different boss fight and art style
Name: DATADRIVE:BossSeeker

3 Likes

I’m probably going to create a game as if I’m participating in the FlowJam, but whether or not I’ll submit it depends on how fast I can finish it, or at least how much progress I make.

4 Likes

ooooh this is a good one, good luck everybody!

3 Likes

aaaahhhh, Im not good enough, I just keep getting stuck on what kind of art style I should use

2 Likes

You don’t need art to start working on the mechanics! Do artwork afterwards.

5 Likes