Winter Flowjam Game Jam 2023 Official Announcement! ☃️

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

?Mixels detected

-Host objects containing Mixels include-
         + **Triangle**
         + **Screenshot**
         + **New Type 15**
7 Likes

ill change the mixels

5 Likes

We’ve been posting updates every other day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s Gamouggin’ time!

I challenge you to figure out why the Gamougg is crossed out in both this post and the game’s logo.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Preview screenshot of my game!

5 Likes

The Oas!s from my imagination is finally coming to life!

8 Likes

Hi Everyone! I am almost done with my short demo of the game, But unfortunately there is a funeral coming up so I have to go! Congrats to whoever wins!

3 Likes

Where can I see submitted games?

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks for the link!

4 Likes

Just submitted my game. The reviewing starts on my birthday, lol.

6 Likes

I still have most my game to make, so nobody play it yet plz :’)

6 Likes

I’ll wait till the deadline

4 Likes

I just joined but today upgraded to an indie account and watched a few videos and uploaded my first game for wich is also for the flowjam. https://flowlab.io/game/play/2201974

3 Likes

@John_Shrekinson my birthday is jan 29 close.

2 Likes

It still says we have 22 hours until the flowjam is up, does that mean it lasts until midnight tomorrow? (Eastern Time)

I figured it would have been at noon tomorrow because that’s when it started two weeks ago.

3 Likes

I believe the deadline is midnight EST tomorrow, but I would get someone else to clarify it

2 Likes

It’s midnight EST tomorrow, we got 12 hours of extra time this jam :slight_smile: — (thank you Grazer)

2 Likes

Nice first game! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

4 Likes