WinterBear Reviews :)

Hey @paisleypug
Hmm that’s odd, the tutorial was acting up for me, sorry.

@Beheaded_man You’re welcome :slight_smile: Thank you for trusting me to review your game
-WinterBear

1 Like

@Beheaded_man Alright, here’s a rating for the boss chase scene. (It took me forever to beat :slight_smile: )
Percentage rating time:
Graphics/animation: 85% (The boss is fast and hard to escape from, and like the smaller versions is a little blocky. There is some suspense to this level, which is fun and adds reality to the level)
Running: 90% (I was so busy panicking and running from it the first time I ran into the first obstacle, and died immediately. That was fun)
Enemy: 95% (fast and furious :wink: )
Style: 100% (this review is based almost entirely on my preferences and is more informal than the rest, but overall I like the tension of running from bosses over obstacles.)

Nice job, thank you again for sharing your game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, this review page is exploding, nice job @WinterBear

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni thank you :slight_smile:
-WinterBear

Thank you!!

@Beheaded_man No problem, glad to do it :slight_smile:
-WinterBear

1 Like

Do you have any suggestions for my game?

@Beheaded_man Yes, but only a few. As I said, I’m not an experienced game maker and mostly enjoy writing game stories and suggesting art to other game makers.
I like the small tutorial at the beginning of the game, where after the playable character was hit by the explosion he goes to the void and the player is taught how to play.
One thing I would suggest is something in-between fighting the monsters in your game. Just traveling does up the suspense, but it can get a little boring sometimes especially if you’ve just died, respawned, and know basically where the next monsters are already.
I’d also suggest adding more story, such as who the little playable character is, and what he was doing near the blast.
That’s basically all for now :slight_smile: I hope this is what you were looking for.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Kill, die, learn, repeat.

Me when I did it first try

1 Like

XD… wait you did?

1 Like

Yes, but barely (I almost ran past the bird looking thing)

1 Like

It’s a drone. a electric one to be exact

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I want to request that everyone not generally converse on here, because it’s a topic for reviewing. I’m not sure if there are any rules against off-topic conversation, but please keep the discussion generalized to reviews and suggestions.

Thank you,
WinterBear

2 Likes

Sorry, i got carried away and answering questions

Thanks for the feed back guys :pray:

@WinterBear could you review my old game for me? it still has yet to be finished

1 Like

@Beheaded_man It’s alright :slight_smile:
-WinterBear