WORKING Flowlab Wordle!

This only took me 2 days, despite that, I believe this is one of the most complex text algorithms on flowlab. It works by sending each letter as such: W 1. Then the grids use their ids to decipher if they should use that letter. It has many more complex systems, this took forever. I feel accomplished now…
DON’T SPOIL THE DAILY WORD!

Unlimited version (read desc):

Edit: The game currently does not work with stuff such as Kayak. It will highlight both k’s even if there is only one in the word.

Expert Flordle: Flowlab Game Creator - Expert Daily Flordle

9 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first one today is extra hard >:) Tell me if you got it! (but don’t spoil it…)

1 Like

did we both happen to watch hikaru today :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The chess youtuber? No, why?

1 Like

He posted a video today called “Woodle… But For Geography!?”

1 Like

I said that I made it in 2 days… I made because I’ve had the idea to make it for a while, and I just came up with the way to sort the letters today.

1 Like

I’m still trying to find out

2 Likes

I got it! on the finale try

2 Likes

YES ALPHABETICAL GUESSING WORKS
(Took me long but I got it mwahahahahahahahahhaha)
(Also even though this answer came quick its because I rushed through the end)

1 Like

Yeah, I gotta add something that sorts out the squares for later. (copy to clipboard so people can see your game)
edit: i’mma do that rn

1 Like

why can I not enter some words?

1 Like

They have to be real words to enter, it has all 12478 5 letter words in it. It makes a sound based on if it is wrong or right.

I entered April and it didn’t work

It’s not a word I guess. I just used a list online.

1 Like

Does this mean I got the word right?

1 Like

An alert will pop up if it you get.
It seems like you’re unfamiliar with wordle.
Green - in the right spot
Yellow - in the word, in the wrong spot
Gray - not in the word

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for reminding me. I only played Wordle once and it was the class playing as a whole. We failed miserably.

2 Likes

Flordle 1
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

GOT THE SAVE WORKING!

3 Likes

Flordle 1
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

This is my mom’s game…

1 Like