WORKING Flowlab Wordle!

They have to be real words to enter, it has all 12478 5 letter words in it. It makes a sound based on if it is wrong or right.

I entered April and it didn’t work

It’s not a word I guess. I just used a list online.

1 Like

Does this mean I got the word right?

1 Like

An alert will pop up if it you get.
It seems like you’re unfamiliar with wordle.
Green - in the right spot
Yellow - in the word, in the wrong spot
Gray - not in the word

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for reminding me. I only played Wordle once and it was the class playing as a whole. We failed miserably.

2 Likes

Flordle 1
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

GOT THE SAVE WORKING!

3 Likes

Flordle 1
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

This is my mom’s game…

1 Like

If i type in the correct answer into the first row, the very first tile is gray

1 Like

Sometimes that happens, it’s rare, only happens like 1 out of 100 games. I have no idea why, i think it’s lag?

1 Like

Flordle 1
???

1 Like

That’s so I know which flordle it relates to (day 1 is flordle 1, day 2 is flordle 2)

2 Likes

Why are the question marks there? (If more than 3 question marks are used flowlab just shows it as 3)

1 Like

What question marks?

Flordle 1
???

???

???

???

???

???
That’s what gets copied to the clipboard

1 Like

Something must’ve broken, it works for me. Let me check (it’s probably because flowlab isn’t meant to have emoji’s in text)

2 Likes

Ok, yea, flowlab converts the emoji into ? when I reload… That sucks. @grazer? can you fix this?

Copy :green_square :, :white_large_square :, :yellow_square : to clipboard

1 Like

This is pretty impressive! Also, it seems using more than one letter of the same kind will mark all of them yellow if an instance of that letter is in the word, even if only one is in that word. In wordle, extra letters of the same kind should only appear yellow if there are multiple of that letter in the word

2 Likes

Flordle 1

…y…

…y.

ggggg

now it’s like this.
. = shaded
y = yellow
g = green
should i change the .?

2 Likes