Wow I made a game but It's a prototype

Here’s a cool game I made called Bleenon.
It’s going to be a 2d shooter based on that 70’s esc purple and orange artstyle you sometimes see…

…however, it will be alot more 80’s in theming and will see the player running through cityscapes killing robots. Here it is. Flowlab Game Creator - Bleeenon
It’s really bad at the moment, but I tried to make it somewhat unique. :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball:

3 Likes

Please consider adding WASD if the game is gonna use the mouse mostly during gameplay. Also, I saw that after I pass the first room the gun would always point to the left and it’s because you made it follow screen coords.
I hope to see more updates in your game!

1 Like

Thanks @DeadlyGumChewer ! I’m just implementing those changes now!
:chicken:

3 Likes

i know this is beta but i have a double clicking mouse so i just spam click and shoot like 5 bullets per second, so maybe add a shooting cooldown?

1 Like

I’ve added it with the help of the kind folks on the internet who never seem to sleep.

different timezones?

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot the earth isn’t banana shaped.
Sorry!

3 Likes

lol banana

what does this word mean?

1 Like

What does the word “Grass” mean? everyone is talking about it and idk what it is

2 Likes

grass

noun

vegetation consisting of typically short plants with long, narrow leaves, growing wild or cultivated on lawns and pasture, and as a fodder crop.

1 Like

@Wessel_Bellwether i don’t know what these mean:

1. vegetation
  2. wild
  3. cultivated
  4. lawns
  5. pasture
  6. plants
  7. crop
  8. leaves

Uh oh. I’ve been played.

1 Like

The lands beyond your front door.

5 Likes

Im usually too scared, I heard that the thing called grass makes you happy, that can’t happen

3 Likes

exactly, and i heard its green and you touch it like what?

3 Likes

It actually does make you happy! Touching it is very refreshing. You should try it!

1 Like

scary grass

1 Like