Yoann's 3D Engine

I don’t know what to say. This is amazing, beyond anything anyone could ever say in mere words.

1 Like

By the way, who or what is this?:

3 Likes

WOAH! Dude @Yoann, this is amazing! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me in my projects. I am now one of the three people in flowlab to own the one and only PUSHING THE ENVELOPE Badge!!!

9 Likes

Dangggg

Nice job

Also who awards it?

2 Likes

@JR01 for his Advance orbit exemple and @TinkerSmith for his incredible 3D

4 Likes

I think it’s grazer who gives out the selected badges like that.

At least he was the one that gave me the 100 Ducats alongside three other users.

Also @Yoann congrats on the accomplishment. I can’t wait to see what future projects can be done with this achievement.

3 Likes

Any admin can award badges, I don’t think Grazer would deny me for giving Yoan the badge.
Me and Tinkersmith had many attempts with 3D in Flowlab but this one is a much better version than any of the ones we’ve made. Especially that Yoans height map with the ramp works so well in this example.

We’re all still working on something like this on owr own times but this is impressive, espesially on how quickly it was made. Keep up the good work @Yoann!

8 Likes

Thanks a lot, and I will try to improve it even more (also feel free to use or base your code on mine) :grin:

10 Likes

Good job Yoann! It was well-earned.

3 Likes

■■■■■■ good job :slight_smile:
You well deserved the badge, welcome to The Club :nerd_face:

5 Likes

@Yoann, did the walls in the polygon 3D engine become non-solid? A few days ago, I could’ve sworn that the walls and prisms were solid. Is this because of the sprites being updated?

1 Like

@Yoann, is this meant to happen;

2 Likes

yes, I am thinking of a way to make them more effecient, It will be fixed

4 Likes

reload your page, its the only way to get rid of it for now

4 Likes

i found out a way to add miner shading to the world

Summary

2 Likes

Ooh, that’s nice. Did you just shade the sprites?

2 Likes

yes all you have to do is

4 Likes

I just looked down for a while then looked up a little…

2 Likes

I know, the up and down looking is a bit wack

4 Likes