3d Drive, Polls, Updates, And Anything Else - Large Update - Sorry for the Delay!

How did you pull that off, lol?

if you almost crash and are on the right lane you can glitch out. And you can keep going

and go out of game area

1 Like

Ok, let me take a look.

It might take a few attemts to get it right

1 Like

Do you think you could take a video of it?

k, I’ll try my best

1 Like

Hey, I think I got an idea for making a helicopter. You could have it so you could only be hit if you were colliding with something at the bottom of the screen, so it knows that you’re on the ground and can be hit by cars, and if you’re higher up you can’t get hit because you’re flying and not colliding with something at the bottom.

(yes i still want to drive the helicopter)

1 Like

@MrMcMemerMan I give you permission to make a “3d Fly” with a helicopter, lol.

Hippity Hoppity your code is now my property

is there a way to tur microphone off?

Yes, before you start recording you can turn select if you want to have your mic and or camera off during the video.

You’ll have to give me credit of course, but I do suggest instead of just copying mine you should make your own code.

So this is the game that has Formula Raceway thing from Flowlab Allstars???

1 Like

cuz it has the same characters

That’s correct, originally he didn’t have a game, so I added him to this one. This game used to just be the driving part, but because Formula-D needed a game I gave him this one and then
I added the town and the shops and that’s how I got here with this game.

1 Like

Awesome also i keep dying because 2 cars on the middle lane one car above i go to middle and time it but die

1 Like

Please remember to vote if you haven’t already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Poll will be closing tomorrow, try to vote if you have the chance.
:wink:

Alright, the power that will be eliminated from the list is, the Free Save power!

1 Like

You should make it to where the free save has an animation like a jturn