A 2-player game inspired by Super smash bros...

thanks. I’ll try it out later :slight_smile:

@jngthree how about this: first we have a simple P1 and P2. Sam is a special unlockable character, probably with some other ones, too. You can unlock him by beating Master Hand or something.

Okay, p2 was added. AWD to move, S for normal attack.
Shield is somehow malfunctioning. When it detatches the timer doesn’t stop. Also, a part of it is cut off in the animation. It used to work right and I don’t see any errors with the sprite… what went wrong?

the shield is currently “out of order”, so it’s not used for now.

P2’s emit is not working properly, move him around a bit, and he shoots BACKWARDS. (press S to shoot)

Is his forward direction correct?

Yeah. See it for yourself, I think I got it right…

What the… the wind object instantly disappeared after I went on forums. What the hell is happening?!

Did you save it?

of course. I went through emit and everything. Then the emit and every other thing I went through to make was there, EXCEPT for the wind object itself. I remade it for now. It’s still going backwards.

Did you check the wind objects forward?

yes to all

the shield is still malfunctioning. I did not change any logic.

Shield solid?

no!

thats probably whyIf its going backwards, then why not change the force to the negatives

That might work.

At first, though, it goes forwards.

The shield used to work just fine. Now it just malfunctions with the exact same logic. Note how a corner of it is squared. It’s better to try out for yourself

the negative thing suffices for now. It shoots backwards until you move left, but otherwise it will have to do. I think this is a glitch or something caused by the new update.

(Btw press down for shield)