A-Box (Update Log)

No problem

Lots of new updates! I’ve added several different underground blocks so that I can not make new types of structures! I’ve also extended some of the level by a little bit, but with all of this, I couldn’t make too much.

It is at these moments I wish I had Indie… Especially seeing @soethan1 's game, he had to use a LOT of levels and objects, which I am limited on using free. I am trying to keep things conserved as best as possible, but mine can not be on that scale :anguished: So wish me luck, and you have a great day!

New update! Added new background piece! Go check it out!

New update! Made game cover (you have to search up my game to see it)! Go check it out!

New update! Water is now transparent! Go check it out!

New update! Made it so it says “checkpoint” when a save is in session! Go check it out!

New update! If you press Enter, the boxes go back to their original location! Go check it out!

New updates! Added ST.3.V.3.N (third box) with saves/checkpoints! Extended level! Movable block now is destroyed after 3 seconds, with animation to show you! Can respawn movable boxes even if they’re destroyed! Go check them out!

We’re now on Version 0.5! I’m hoping to get to the end of the level in this version!

Looks like your making a lot of progress, Good Luck!

Thanks @“Johnny boy” , I have been lately!

New updates! Added TNT which destroys spikes in certain puzzles! TNT can only be activated when a movable block is pushed on top of it (for now, at least)! Edited TNT several times…! Updated laser animation and sprite! Go check it out!

TON of new updates (that you must NOT check out)! Added battle scene with design, added battle ground format, made new T.1.M skin with animations, made new T.0.DD with new animations, made it so the characters stop moving when you lose (thanks @“Johnny boy” and @“JR 01” !), made it so T.1.M stops shooting when done, made several animations for the final speech, finalized speech (there is no level after yet). This was big, but guess what? I still haven’t finished the actual level yet. So I’ll be back on that. So wish me luck, and thanks for all of the help! Now, DON’T go and check them out!

New updates! I have finished the main level, so now you can check out the battle level! I’ve added a redone new animations, added ending dialog, new programming, added cheat(s), fixed some programming errors, and finalized the game flow! There is still going to be additions, but as it is now, go check it out!

Started version 0.6! I’m hoping to add credits in this version! Wish me luck!

New updates! Added credits (completely working!), with music by @Eric_Matyas , credits delete saves, added different credits categories, finalized credits! Go check it out!

(Hey @Eric_Matyas @“JR 01” @“Johnny boy” @grazer @Crigence @browngr @cthornock @MagmaDude100 @ToastMaster64 , you are each included in the credits, you can go check it out by going into the editor and going to the “Credits” level! If you can, also drop a like! Thanks to all of you!)

I don’t really know what I did to be in the credits, but thanks!

You made a review @cthornock , which gave me suggestions.

I mean, I guess I did, but at the same time @kwells wants to be in my game credits for showing me how to do screenshot. I’m not complaining, though. I would love to be in A-Box’s credits. I think it’s going to be on of the Flowlab greats.