A-Box (Update Log)

Thanks @cthornock , but I think your review meant more than a screenshot.

Thank you so much, @rcreger! =D

No problem, you helped out a lot @browngr !

Hey @grazer ,

Not to push anything or the sort, but I’d like you to see A-Box as it is now finished, though I will still update it such as graphics, new characters, mostly small stuff. So tell me what you think, and tell me if it’s ready or not-

A-Box: flowlab.io/game/view/1148793

Thanks, and good luck with the update!

Nice job finishing!

Stuff will still be added, but thanks @“Johnny boy” !

New update! Added an energy bar for T.1.M for a possible second ending of which you win! There is no new story elements or animations yet, so please don’t check it out yet, as I only have the timers working. Thanks, and have a great day!

EDIT: This update has been undone as it can not be completed at the moment, and so that you can continue to play the game, I took it away. Sorry for any inconvenience.

New update! Added portals to “The Battle” level, which you cant ravel through as well! Also included animations (the portals may receive visual updates)! Go check it out!

New update! Added one monitor (for now) that could develop more for the back story the game! You have to click monitors to see what they say! Go check it out!

Version 0.7 has begun! Wish me luck!

New updates! Added new boss level music to boss level made by @Eric_Matyas , some new portal sprites, added an in-game health bar (working) with new death GUI! Go check it out!

Announcement!

I’ve locked the boss level the moment as there are some issues that could affect your gameplay at the moment. So please patient as it is being worked on. Thank you!

Ok @rcreger ! What are you working on?

It is more of fixing something @cthornock - I am making a win scenario for the game. The thing is, the alerts for winning the game keep on repeating and overlapping the latest alert, which makes it nearly impossible to see the story.

If you know what is going on, feel free to try and sift through the code to find what is going wrong. To unlock it, just go to the “T.0.DD The Battle” object, find a couple of alerts connected to a “Once”, and take away the one that is connected to the once, and connect the once to other first other alert (I hope that made sense :lol: ), and try to beat T.1.M, which is avoiding him.

After avoiding him till his energy is out, the alerts will pop up. After a few clicks they start overlapping. You can see for yourself, but if you have any other feedback, everyone, pleas let me know! Good luck, and have a great day!

I can’t really look at it myself right now, but it sounds like you might be having a filter or something triggering pop-ups when you are at 0 or less, so you might want to plug that into a switch, and have the switch turn itself off, so no more pop ups can come through

…You know what @“Mhx Ar” , it works now! Thank you very much! You didn’t even need to go into the editor :lol: Now the main story can be finished. Have a fantastic day!

So yes,
Announcement!

“Tha Battle” boss fight is now reopened, I just need to finish the final speech, and it will be finished!

New updates! Finished the win scenario dialogue with applied animations to it (the same ones fyi), boss level FlowCode is finished! I will be adding more story elements into the story mode of the game, and there will be a new mode coming up soon! Go check it out!

Couple of updates! I haven’t been able to update lately, but I’ve got some new music from @Eric_Matyas to fit better in the main level and the boss level! Hope you enjoy! Go check it out!

Also, @“Mhx Ar” , I’ve decided that I will be saving the puzzle mode idea for when I get an Indie account eventually. So, at the moment, I’ll be putting more work into making the main level more enjoyable. Not so much in puzzles, but mainly more story items so the player can be more occupied, possibly collectibles as well. Wish me luck!

New update! Added a LOT of new sound effects* to the main level (more to come), and some in the menu! I’m going to add some to “The Battle” level hopefully tomorrow! Also edited a lot of volumes so sounds are more easily heard, and cause the music to be less overwhelming. Go check it out!

*All sound effects credited to @Eric_Matyas

New update! Added more sound effects* to “The Battle” level, and edited volumes in every level! Changed credits music*, and edited its effects to fade in from the beginning, and out in the end! Go check it out!

*All music and sound effects credited to @Eric_Matyas