A-Box (Update Log)

Now in Version 0.8! Wish me luck!

How my updates work

I know, the ones I have are a bit confusing without the 1 in the beginning, but that is because there is still not a complete version. I’m hoping that after version 0.9 I’ll feel confident enough to make it a complete game, and will be version 1.0.0. The one being the game, the second number being a complete update, the last number being small updates, which will combine to complete updates.

Hope this helps you understand!

New update! Updated “The Battle” animations to look more decent. Go check it out!

New update! Added a second monitor to the level with animations, sound FX, and alerts! Go check it out!

(I’m not back on yet, I just managed to get an update in)

New update! Edited obstacle sensitivity so that it wont take away too much health! Go check it out!

New update! Added a new bullet effect in “The Battle”! Go check it out!

Version 0.9 has now started!

Couple of new updates! Updated the bullet particles, fixed some minor typos, added new menu SFX when the mouse is over a button (same for the “Delete Save” button in-game), and some minor graphics updates! Go check it out!

Okay guys - apparently the heading section of this discussion has gotten… Too big. Yes, I filled it with a LOT of updates. You can go look at it, but, for now, I may have to continue this update log to another discussion.

Here is the link to the second discussion so you can see the continued updates:

forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7505/a-box-update-log-2-0-extended#latest

There is already some updates there, so go and check it out!