A new beta example for people with free version

I made an example for people with free version. @grazer I HIGHLY recommend you put this on the examples page, since it shows people who have free version how to take advantage of their levels by making multiple levels in one. It’s still WIP, but here it is now:

2 Likes

I’m thinking, maybe make it one project, with many examples on how to quota a free user’s game (e.g. this example could be in the project).

1 Like

Good idea :thinking:

1 Like

UPDATE!
Added object example, as well as keybinds to go to different levels

1 Like

I need help on other constraints that people with free version have. Ik about the FS, multiplayer, cloud, and others, but I want to know what constrains people with free version.
@ManiacPumpkin you experienced free version. Any other constraints other than objects and levels?
@DraftyScienceCoat75 you still have free version. What’s frustrating about the limits?

1 Like

I’m not a free user anymore, I’m under an educated account.

BUT, here are the things that restricted me for a while:

• max of 50 objects
  • no multiplayer games
  • no collaboration
  • no themes for your game
  • no exporting
  • no uploading mp3 files
  • some behaviors (as you’ve mentioned)
2 Likes

hmmmmmm
I’m not sure how I can cheat around those, but I think I have ideas on how I can compensate…
I mean, cheating around those would require hacking, which (for grazer) would require banning :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Make a tutorial on how to get mp3 links, I believe free users can use those to upload music files.

1 Like

Alright, alright…
Wait. How do you do that?

1 Like

Stop now grazer could ban

1 Like

It’s not cheating or hacking- simply just optimization. Many websites have tutorials for how to optimize experiences for a free user.

2 Likes

ez, just use cloudconvert.com, convert your audio file to mp3 (even if it’s already an mp3), right click the audio player, and click “Copy Audio Adress”

3 Likes

oh ok

2 Likes

sussy
:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:images

2 Likes

I just use discord to get the mp3 links, just upload any audio to a discord channel and copy the mp3 link but http://cloudconvert.com/ works as well

3 Likes

Good Job! that game seems really good, the only annoying part about free version is 50 sprites.

2 Likes