Advertisement for my youtube channel

hello what is up fellow gamers i am doing a 10 dollar giveaway at 100 subscribers we are about half way there i don’t do any flowlab tutorials or anything like that on my channel tho i play video games like (call of duty, warzone, apex legends and other games to come)
the only reason im asking you guys to subscribe here on flowlab is because i know all of this community is full of great people!

Youtube Channel ID: B100D M00N
How to Spell: B-100-D M-00-N

as you can see there is a 100 in B100D and two zeros in M00N

3 Likes

FEEL FREE to subscribe if you want! it would truly help!

hmm
giveaways, playing crappy no skill games like cod and warzone, self promoting…
yeah no, not subscribing

3 Likes

cod and warzone does take skill tho

1 Like

and besides @MrMcMemerMan i didn’t say you have to subscribe so if you don’t want to that is fine your choice not mine

2 Likes

yeah but when you start doing giveaways, i instantly stop trusting you because almost every money giveaway is fake

also snipers turn it into a point and click game, some assault rifles and smgs are stupidly good (and the only thing anybody uses), and the game has balancing issues in general
anyways i’m too tired to argue

2 Likes

well its not i do psn giveaways and xbox gift card giveaways i did a 10$ giveaway at 50 subs last time but the person who one scammed me out of subs and money

correction: “WON”***

oof
unless that’s a coverup but whatever
giveaways will always be kinda sketchy

yea i see wher you come from but anyways what happened was:
i was streaming a apex ranked tournament trying to get subs to do the giveaway and then this random dude came in and said when are you doing the giveaway and then i said 50 subs and odd of a sudden i got subs flowing in and when i did the giveaway he actually won and then the next day i looked at my channel and i was missing all my subs and he never returned since!

:sob: :man_facepalming:t2:

he was in in it for the money

2 Likes

I think Apex legends is a good game, don’t know much about Cod war zone though.

1 Like

isnt cod a fish? im pretty sure it is. Was that a joke? Or a spelling mistake from cold…?

3 Likes

lol yes it is but we are talking about call of duty

1 Like

Is this your channel?

1 Like

yes it is @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

im probably going to be streaming today or ima upload a video one of the two??

Okay I subscribed. I have a channel myself, but I only have like 7 or so videos about Legos and a poorly made flowlab trailer, lol.

3 Likes

lol

I dont play these kind of games so sorry, no. Go Mango! Er I mean Go Pico!
Go pico go pico, gettin freaky on a friday night yeah

3 Likes