After Haevoc, are people with anime profile pics just looked down upon?

I like anime ʕ •ᴥ•ʔっ

5 Likes

3 Likes

And now that star pupil has spoken, this conversation is dead.

3 Likes

What have we learned today? Absolutely nothing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

yay.

2 Likes

At least I got liked by JR so that’s good :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, internet! :ok_hand:

TIL that people who disagreed with each other yesterday, still disagree with each other today. And probably also will tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lucky

3 Likes

He’s liked you before, hasn’t he?

2 Likes

Finally, something here that is familiar to me. My last forum, if you got a “like” by X person (game developer staff member guy)… it was like gold in your chest.

So here, the golden chalice is getting a like from JR. That’s like… final ascension, or something.

Will keep that in mind as a long term goal.

4 Likes

Yeah, jr is the chosen one. He has tons of special permissions and everyone is 99% sure that he knows grazer in real life. No idea who or how or where but he is nice. It’s irritating to have someone that’s always better than everyone, but better him than someone else.

3 Likes

I don’t know grazer at all, but he obviously cares about his project and the users here, which is more than I can say for most developers. :+1:

There’s always going to be someone better than me at everything, I’m okay with that. I just wish they would stop entering the same contests as me. :laughing:

5cgu3l

5cgu7d

1 Like

Yeah, jr wins or gets second basically every time. Very sad.

1 Like

He said “unrespected” though :joy:

Pratice makes better.

5 Likes

Unrespected is, in fact, a word, and it served a better purpose than disrespected. While you may, indeed, be disrespected if you aren’t cordial, I rather meant people would pay no attention or respect to you. Even if it wasn’t a word, and even if you don’t recognize it as one, however, makes no difference to my argument

5 Likes