The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I have a macbook lol

3 Likes

Boeing (the airplane company) patented a Plasma Shield like 6 years ago

2 Likes

In 1970, Arizonan lawyer Russel T. Tansie filed a suit against God on behalf of his secretary, Betty Penrose, seeking $100,000 in damages. Penrose blamed God for his “negligence”, allowing a lightning bolt to strike her house. When God “failed to turn up in court”, Penrose won the case by default.

3 Likes

Wait? Who paid for the fine? Lol.

3 Likes

Government probably
Also FaZe Clan on Twitter let anyone join FaZe Clan for 24 hours, so I’m in FaZe clan for the next 10 hours
Screenshot 2021-08-27 11.54.25 PM

4 Likes

Oh my god TGW died

3 Likes

If this is some sort of twisted, sadistic joke, I will be pissed. If not, I will be not okay.

2 Likes

Idk if he means he passed like he just moved on from flowlab, or literally passed away irl. Plus if he did pass away why would this user start advertising his game and what place he got. Seems kind fake to me, but you never know.

2 Likes

He does not seem like the kind of person to pull a prank like that, so either it’s true or he can’t access a computer and some people took that as an opportunity.

4 Likes
1 Like

Found this on the Failboat Discord

1 Like

Hello! Ive been gone for a while, did anything interesting happen flowlab, memes, anything ive missed between July and now?

5 Likes

I don’t know if you know who TGW is, but he recently passed due to a heart attack.
He was a very good friend and I still can’t process this sudden event.

Other than that there really wasn’t a whole lot going down. At least I haven’t done anything because of school.
The only person I know doing anything would be rcreger and greggo. They are still working on their games, but that’s about most of what I know.
It just seems that flowlab suddenly stopped once august hit. There was a time the forums went like 3 days without a single post.

5 Likes

I’ve been progressing on my game, and there have been some updates. But not anything crazy (our beloved tgw passed away, but I’m not sure if you knew him). I got my older brothers girlfriend @Jaiden_Yabuki to join lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Kayla, welcome back.

TGW recently died of a heart attack, but I’d rather not talk about it much (at least don’t talk about it around me much, I’m still struggling with the concept)

I got off of Flowlab, and I’m giving up.

2 Likes

Tgw died
No progress made
Lmtpe wants to murder someone?
I made a YouTube channel
@rcreger’s SOL is growing in popularity… Surprise surprise

4 Likes

no I dont???you probably got this from what I said in the tl1 v4 forums but I never said it was me who would do the murder

1 Like

STILL NO RESPECT FOR POOL #6456554329165!?I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HUMANITY :angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

A tribute to @TGW
You were a father to many,
An inspiration to all.
We all loved him, and he was a comrade of respect, decency, and honor for the young.
Most importantly to me, he was my friend.

11 Likes

I made that so I could keep it on the top of the OTC, and not forget it.

2 Likes