The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I’ve been progressing on my game, and there have been some updates. But not anything crazy (our beloved tgw passed away, but I’m not sure if you knew him). I got my older brothers girlfriend @Jaiden_Yabuki to join lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Kayla, welcome back.

TGW recently died of a heart attack, but I’d rather not talk about it much (at least don’t talk about it around me much, I’m still struggling with the concept)

I got off of Flowlab, and I’m giving up.

2 Likes

Tgw died
No progress made
Lmtpe wants to murder someone?
I made a YouTube channel
@rcreger’s SOL is growing in popularity… Surprise surprise

4 Likes

no I dont???you probably got this from what I said in the tl1 v4 forums but I never said it was me who would do the murder

1 Like

STILL NO RESPECT FOR POOL #6456554329165!?I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HUMANITY :angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

A tribute to @TGW
You were a father to many,
An inspiration to all.
We all loved him, and he was a comrade of respect, decency, and honor for the young.
Most importantly to me, he was my friend.

11 Likes

I made that so I could keep it on the top of the OTC, and not forget it.

2 Likes

rip and tear until it is done

4 Likes

So have you ever seen a fusion collab? Basically it’s like a song but all sorts of people make a remix of a song and it all gets trimmed into one song, like this:

So I was thinking it was like that, but with the best boss theme of all time, Masked Dedede’s Theme

Every 2 beats the remix would change to someone else’s version

5 Likes

people with YouTube channels post your weirdest videos here

1 Like

I don’t really have any weird videos. Mainly since I try to make more seriously related videos instead of meme based.

3 Likes
1 Like

My life
It’s complete

Good morning Vietnam! Even tho it’s 8:31 pacific time!
Hey @00T_Free, u there bro? Got my Oculus fired up, and I’m ready to play until I lose my natural sense of direction :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oooh they updated discourse and now it’s fannnccy :open_mouth:

2 Likes

what did I just watch lol

2 Likes

Hey, sure. I can’t play today, most likely Thursday or Friday though! Just remind me every day- because I’ll forget if you don’t. (you can PM me)

2 Likes
1 Like

haha funny twitch clip

2 Likes

Hmmmm this reminds me of my old profile pic, I swear I never saw this before

(Also Rest In Peace, The Gaming Wolf)

5 Likes