Ants: Long live the queen

Yeah, and different kinds of butterflies/moths could have a potential higher multiplier. Ones with higher chances of spawning have smaller multipliers, ones with low chances of spawning have higher multiplier.

2 Likes

Wasp Sprite
img_asset_13402308

Pings

@00T_Free @BradenS @ManiacPumpkin @PhantomWolfMoon @cottonstudio @rezarg @DeadlyGumChewer @DWGAMEMASTER

5 Likes

Nice, I’m glad you did it right with the body-segments, I don’t think a lot of people release hymenopteran’s abdomen, head, and thorax are all separated quite a bit lol

2 Likes

Yeah I used to study ants and keep them so I kinda noticed similarities between ants and wasps

1 Like

Okay wasp is in beta. Press B in the menu to access it.

Pings

@00T_Free @BradenS @ManiacPumpkin @PhantomWolfMoon @cottonstudio @rezarg @DeadlyGumChewer @DWGAMEMASTER

2 Likes

which menu?

??? the main menu

1 Like

So the wasp isn’t in the gameplay yet?

No its still beta

1 Like

! Colors and Needles Update !

@00T_Free @BradenS @ManiacPumpkin @PhantomWolfMoon @cottonstudio @rezarg @DeadlyGumChewer @DWGAMEMASTER @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab

Added:
1. Butterflies
2. Wasp Boss
    -Baby Wasp
    -Queen Wasp
3. Kills tracker

Fixed:
1. Red ant health bars hiding behind bugs
2. Sand not flying correctly
3. Some other bugs (Can't think of off the top of my head)
2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day.

Hello, everyone bringing this game back from the dead for a little and I would like to know what I should add next.

What should I add next???
  • Stinkbug
  • Termites
  • Mosquito

0 voters

Pings

@BradenS @PhantomWolfMoon @00T_Free @rezarg @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DeadlyGumChewer @ManiacPumpkin @cottonstudio @DWGAMEMASTER

4 Likes

torn between stinkbug and mosquito but i’d like to see what they’d do.

1 Like

Wow looks like there’s a tie so far and termites are getting thrown aside :frowning:

1 Like
Would you like a detail of what each would do?
  • Yes
  • No (keep them all a secret)

0 voters

Pings

@BradenS @PhantomWolfMoon @00T_Free @rezarg @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DeadlyGumChewer @ManiacPumpkin @cottonstudio @DWGAMEMASTER

2 Likes
Mosquito

Will drain the blood of the queen and heal itself

Stink Bug

Very Very stinky boi

basically, look at how the grounded stink bug works…

Termites

Termites are cool they will dig into your food path and kill workers while the queen is trying to get to your den… Beware of the royals…

Pings

4 Likes

I used to be obsessed with ants, I used to watch the yt channel antscanada, its pretty interesting

3 Likes

I watch AntsCanada. Lol

3 Likes

I used to want to get a ant terrarium, I STILL do!! But ant stuff is WAY too overpriced and I just don’t got that money

3 Likes

Get a fish tank fill it with dirt and other stuff you want like water and food and look up areas and times that ant queens come out

3 Likes