ARRTY's Kooky Insane Stuff (Art and Stories)[Feedback is Welcome!]

The Harbringers

3 Likes

Sorry Mates, it’s been forever. I’ve been laking inspiration for the past week or two so I stopped posting for a while sorry! Anyways, here is a prophecy:

The Prophecy Of Seraphil

After Darkness Rises On the Top Horizon

When All Hope Seems Lost For the Land

Then The Land Will Be Consumed

Unless There Are Those Who Believe

Find The Stone Of The Great Pride

Find The Crown Of Golden Head

Find The Necklace Of The Hopeless Heart

Find The Vines That Entwin In Envy

Find The Last Glass In The Bog

Find The Fiery Flower of The One Most Wrathful

And In The Caves Most Deep, You´ll Find The Pearl Of Light

And When All The Seven Are Found

Find The Ring Of The One Most Betrayed

Lying In The Mountains of The Fallen Kingdom

But Hope Can Only Be Salvaged

If One Can Find

The Heart Of Seraphil

This is a prophecy I made for a fantasy series. I’m still making all of the details about it though. I’ll post some art and the next pages of Demonlings tomorrow!

3 Likes

Some concept art for The Heart of Seraphil.

3 Likes

Demonlings: Chapter 1, pages 6-8

Pages 6-8

“Hey you good Fern?”Sean popped his head in from the hallway.
“Uh yeah, yeah I’m good,”I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell anyone about what I’d seen yet. Maybe I should call the police? But what would I even tell them? Hello Officer, I saw a devil monster with a sword try to kill me then transform into a human girl. Would you like to check it out? Yeah, I’m sure they’d believe me.
“Well I think Dad’s gonna be a while soooo…”Sean started.
“Yep, I’ll look for something in the kitchen,”I said.
“Nice, hope he has something, cause if not then we’ll have to go to the store, which is like…4 blocks away…NOT IT!”Sean yelled and touched his nose.
“Ugh fiiinnnee, I’ll go to the store if we can’t find anything,”I said.
“Yes!”
I walked over into the kitchen and opened up the freezer. Luckily, we still had a couple of opened boxes of stuff so I decided to pop in some fish filets. At least it took my mind off what had just happened.
Then Sean walked in and sat at the table and grabbed a book.
“Really? Are you reading by choice or?”I asked. My brother hated reading.
“No, I have to read the next chapter in our reading book. It doesn’t help that it’s sooo boring…”Sean groaned.
“I’m sure it’s not. What’s it about?”I asked.
“Just some kids that travel to some other world or whatever and learn to “find themselves” or something like that,”Sean said.
“Ok, that does seem a little bland, especially for a Sophomore reading class, shouldn’t you be reading Shakespeare or something?”
“Oh God no. If we read Shakespeare I would die.”
I laughed at that, I almost forgot about my little…”event” in the woods.
Then, I heard the oven start beeping so I went over to go get the food out.
I pulled out the fillets and started taking them off and putting them onto plastic plates.
“Are they done? Let’s go!”Sean said.
“Yeah, we’ll also be having some canned vegetables with them,”I said.
“Which one’s we have?”Sean asked.
I grabbed a can of my favorite vegetable and showed him,”Lima beans.”
Sean started to fake gagging.
“Come on, they’re good!”I said.
“For you maybe, but not for me!”Sean said.
“Whatever,”I opened up the can and put some servings onto the plates.
I walked over to the table and set down the plates with some forks.
Sean picked up his fork and started chomping down on his fish, and then proceeded to pick at his beans.
“Come on. Just eat it,”I said.
“…fine…”Sean started to eat his lima beans while grimacing with each bite.
I laughed while watching him, I couldn’t believe he didn’t like them, they were so good.
After we had finished we put our plates up and hung out in the living room for a bit watching tv.
After about half an hour of watching whatever Sean put on I decided to go up to my room.
“Aight, good night sis!”Sean yelled up to me.
“Night!”I walked up the stairs to the second floor.
As I was walking up to my room I stopped in front of one of the doors.
I opened the door a little bit and cautiously walked into my Mom’s office. I had hung out in her office a bunch after she disappeared. It made me feel like she was still here, and feel more connected to her. Nothing in the room had been moved since she disappeared, so it looked exactly like how it used to.
My mind drifted away from my Mom back to my encounter with Ash and Jose in the woods. What if they were the ones that…caused all the disappearances. I mean Ash was about to kill me and it was in the woods, so maybe she had killed them?
I sat down on the chair at my Mom’s desk and thought about it all hard. It kind of made sense. Maybe I should call the cops and just say that it was someone with a weapon…Ash did have a sword with her, but it disappeared into thin air right in front of me.
As all these thoughts were swarming around my head my eyes drifted across the room. I looked at the dusty desks and chairs. I looked at the old rug on the floor and all the pictures on the walls. My eyes drifted and settled on my Mom’s large bulletin board. I scanned all the advertisements, bills, and photos all pinned up onto it. Then my eyes noticed a picture I hadn’t really noticed before. It had my Mom and five others in it. I scanned their faded faces, going from my Mom’s short hair and pretty smile, another woman with a nervous smile and a bob haircut, two identical men with short hair that brushed over to the side smiled but looked a little on edge, and another guy with darker skin and curly hair that went down the sides of his head smiled broadly into the camera.
My Mom had never mentioned any people like that, and I swear I saw someone like one of them in a missing poster. I walked up to the photo and flipped it over to see if anything was written on the back.
Unconsciously, I read the words aloud,”The Underground…”
Suddenly, the bulletin board slid across the wall and opened up to a staircase that led downwards in a spiral.
“Holy…”I said.
Now what should I do? Walk down? Call the cops or my brother? I decided to just walk down and see for myself. Maybe this was my chance to do something in life.
I walked through the hole in the wall and started my descent into the dark stairway.

2 Likes

The Assassin

2 Likes

Ok, THAT looks epic.

2 Likes

Demonlings: Chapter 2 pages 9-11

Pages 9-11

CREAK! I heard the loud sound behind me. I turned around quickly and looked at where I had just come from.
The bulletin board had closed behind me!
“Oh…well that’s just great, screw me,”I muttered.
I decided pounding on the back of the bulletin board and yelling for help would be useless so I continued down the stairs.
After about a minute the staircase ended and a door was in front of me. I cautiously opened the door and looked inside.
The room had a chair with a desk. The room was illuminated by a pale purple light that showed invisible ink on the walls and on all the photos and papers posted on the bulletin boards posted on the walls. I looked at all the photos and saw pictures of the same people in the photo, and news articles about the disappearances. There were even some photos that looked to be printed off from news articles. On the desk was also a computer with a couple flash drives next to it.
What the heck was my Mom hiding down here? I thought.
I took down some of the articles and started reading through them. Most of them I had already read and they didn’t have much information besides saying that it was suspected bear attacks and a little information about the people that had gone missing/killed, it also warned people not to trespass on the forest preserve land. Somehow, they haven’t gotten sued.
I decided to look at the internet articles since they may be more interesting. The one that caught my interest was one with a headline in bold words:
THESE WERE NO BEAR ATTACKS!
I took down the article and started looking through it. What I noticed was a picture that was used as evidence in it. Although the picture was in black and white for some reason and it had horrible quality, you could still make out a human-like figure hunched over with long sharp claws and four limbs coming out of its back, there were also large white spots on the face that I presumed to be glowing eyes. I noticed it looked strangely close to Ash as well. Maybe she was behind all the disappearances. I also noticed that the picture was taken in the middle of a street at night. I remembered that some of the bodies found were in fact in the city, the police still didn’t know what was up with that.
Most of the article itself dived into crazy conspiracy theories, most of which sounded completely untrue so I looked around the rest of the room.
There were also some missing posters and files about the people who disappeared. I noticed one with the two twins I saw in the photo, how come Mom never said anything about them?
I looked at another article and this one really caught my attention. On it were multiple pictures of the missing people, including my Mom. Each of them seemed to point out a piece of jewelry on them. I noticed that each had a symbol on it. It looked like the Yin Yang sign but instead of two sections of black and white it was a black circle with two dots of white on the sides, it also had a sort of dripping effect on it. Every single one of the people in the photos had one, whether it be a bracelet, necklace, ring, or really any sort of accessory.
The article said that they thought there was some sort of cult connection thing. Although I really doubted that. All of the people in the photo also wore an accessory with the symbol on it. Maybe my Mom was just a part of some club.
Wow, my Mom was hiding a lot more than I ever would have thought. Who were those people in the photos? What was the symbol about? How come all the disappearances were people with that symbol? It was all super confusing.
I wanted to stay there longer but I realized I should probably get to my room before my brother came looking for me or if my Dad came home.
I decided to just leave then and come back later, I climbed up the spiral staircase and stopped when I remembered, oh yeah, I was stuck there. I tried to just push it open but that didn’t work, neither did trying to slide it over either.
My hands were sore from trying to pry open the corkboard so I just decided to do what I did to come in.
“The Underground,”I said.
Nothing happened.
Welp, I was out of ideas. I then resorted to just saying random things that probably opened doors,”Open sesame! Password! 12345! Just freaking open!”
Maybe I should just call for help. I didn’t have my phone so I would just have to rely on my voice and hope my house didn’t block out the sound.
“SEAN! Get up here NOW!”I yelled.
I waited a few minutes, but no one answered or came so I once again, didn’t know what to do.
Wait, the desk! Maybe there was a key or something in it!

1 Like

Just some chilling siblings

5 Likes

They’re siblings? When I got Hollow Knight at the time I kind of sucked at Metroidvania’s so I just walked and then quit.

1 Like

Yeah, all three of them are siblings.
You should try finishing the game! It is really fun, but it will take a lot of practice and time.

2 Likes

I’ve actually watched a lot of gameplay videos, which is how I bought it in the first place lol.
At least I know to rage when someone calls “The Knight”, “The Hollow Knight”.

I haven’t really watched the main story gameplay videos, at the time I really liked watching videos with this guy: Grimm.
He reminds me of Stolas from Helluva Boss (which I only really watched 5 episodes of) and Bendy and he’s just fricken’ awesome.

4 Likes

They’re not siblings…

1 Like

Yeah he’s pretty cool.

1 Like

The Hollow Knight and the Knight are both children of the Pale King and the White Lady, and Hornet is the daughter of the Pale King and Herra. So I guess it is more like half-siblings.

3 Likes

The knight is not the pale king’s child. The hollow knight is.

1 Like

Really? Isn’t the Knight one of the vessels from the abyss? Like the Hollow Knight.
Can you explain why? I’ve always heard they were siblings.

I’m pretty sure hornet is just the child of herra, not the pale king.

1 Like

Yes, but the hollow knight is closer to the pale king I guess.

1 Like

Herra and the Pale King made a deal that he would have a child with her(Hornet), in exchange for her being one of the dreamers.

1 Like

ALSO, there’s a flash back of the pale king and the young hollow knight walking out of the abyss.

1 Like