ASTRONN - PixelPizza - It's back!

this game is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! @ShadowGaming :blush:

2 Likes

does that boss have a name?

2 Likes

Wait…why does someone named Trueabberation own all of my old acc’s comments?

1 Like

I don’t think so… or at least not yet ahah.
Why, any ideas? :slight_smile:

Perhaps it could be named Mr. Bullet Shooting Eyeball? Or the All-Seeing Eye?

It’s… it’s an eye, right? It looks like one.
Also I can’t seem to find the full game. Is it not on Flowlab anymore, or am I just looking the wrong place?

2 Likes

yes i do:

Seer
Iris
Vision
Oculus

2 Likes

and did you ever see my forums for Flowlab: All Stars? would you like a character or more from any of your games to be featured as a playable character? here is the link to the game to get an idea, its not finished, https://flowlab.io/game/play/1523416

This has happened before, but it was the system who seemed to have taken someone else’s account. Maybe some accounts are reused for other users who just joined…

1 Like

Boss idea

Its a boss that will rapidly shoot bullets and show one way to pass

1 Like

i was actually wondering that. i thought you just just changed the name of your old account. if you didn’t change your name, you should tell grazer, and maybe change the password.

3 Likes

Hey @MetaNinja @ShadowGaming, those are all super interesting name ideas! Thanks for the suggestions :smiley:

Also, ShadowGaming, I just checked your Flowlab: All-Stars forum discussion and game, and it looks great.
You don’t need to have my character featured in your games, but thanks for the interest!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I can’t believe it has been so long :laughing:
Well, great news! I decided to open ASTRONN again. :tada:
This time, I’m planning to keep it open to the public!

Astronn-Cover

There were a few minor changes to make the game more accessible and fun.
I’ve also added a Leaderboard, so go ahead and try to beat my score :wink:

Have fun!
Ship Icon

10 Likes

Man, it’s really been 2 years?!?
Also, got the New High Score!

5 Likes

I’ve only been able to get 8300 :frowning:

4 Likes

I really like this game!
13500 is probably possible, but unless this score gets beaten I’m happy with it

5 Likes

Thanksssss :blush:
Yo congrats on the highscore! That’s impressive ahah

I think I probably messed up the Balance, and now everyone reaches the Multiplier LVL 10 :grimacing:

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty balanced, I didn’t get hit the entire time, if you get hit once it’s hard to break 13000.

For some perspective, when the first blasts come down in the layers I want to be at a multiplier of ~3.5, and a little bit into the first wavy lines I want a multiplier of 6. By the end of the first arrows coming towards me, I should be at 7.5-8

4 Likes

Right back at yeah, good luck beating this one.

4 Likes

This is such a cool concept and I’m glad it’s here to stay! The idea of a bullet hell where the player is on a fixed path like this is so creative, you’d think it would’ve been done by now. I adore the polish of the game and I think it’d be cool to see the game get more updates and be expanded. Maybe one day i will get the high score :relieved:

5 Likes