ASTRONN - PixelPizza - It's back!

@PixelPizza I Just Wanted To Know If Your Still Working On This Game, Because So Far Its Great
I Think You Should Make The Boss Not Shoot So Many Bullets (Its A Little Unfair And Lags The Game). Hacker Mode Is Great But Does’nt Save Your Changes, After Saying “Restarting In 9”
Well, After Its Done Nothing Resets You Have To Click Edit Game Then Play. Anyway, A Really Exellent Made Game, 8.3/10

I Know The Last Post Was September (Dont Judge Me), I Just Found This Discussion And Deicided To Ask This
I Completed Level 1
Yay!
\:smiley:/

Hi! Thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you liked it! :smiley:
Yes, I’m still working on this game, but I’ve reached a phase where there’s nothing else to create visually - therefore it’s quite hard to make new interesting gifs Ahah.

But don’t worry about it, progress is slow but steady. Ship Icon

1 Like

this kinda reminds me of starblast.

1 Like

this game is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! @ShadowGaming :blush:

2 Likes

does that boss have a name?

2 Likes

Wait…why does someone named Trueabberation own all of my old acc’s comments?

1 Like

I don’t think so… or at least not yet ahah.
Why, any ideas? :slight_smile:

Perhaps it could be named Mr. Bullet Shooting Eyeball? Or the All-Seeing Eye?

It’s… it’s an eye, right? It looks like one.
Also I can’t seem to find the full game. Is it not on Flowlab anymore, or am I just looking the wrong place?

2 Likes

yes i do:

Seer
Iris
Vision
Oculus

2 Likes

and did you ever see my forums for Flowlab: All Stars? would you like a character or more from any of your games to be featured as a playable character? here is the link to the game to get an idea, its not finished, https://flowlab.io/game/play/1523416

This has happened before, but it was the system who seemed to have taken someone else’s account. Maybe some accounts are reused for other users who just joined…

1 Like

Boss idea

Its a boss that will rapidly shoot bullets and show one way to pass

1 Like

i was actually wondering that. i thought you just just changed the name of your old account. if you didn’t change your name, you should tell grazer, and maybe change the password.

3 Likes

Hey @MetaNinja @ShadowGaming, those are all super interesting name ideas! Thanks for the suggestions :smiley:

Also, ShadowGaming, I just checked your Flowlab: All-Stars forum discussion and game, and it looks great.
You don’t need to have my character featured in your games, but thanks for the interest!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I can’t believe it has been so long :laughing:
Well, great news! I decided to open ASTRONN again. :tada:
This time, I’m planning to keep it open to the public!

Astronn-Cover

There were a few minor changes to make the game more accessible and fun.
I’ve also added a Leaderboard, so go ahead and try to beat my score :wink:

Have fun!
Ship Icon

10 Likes

Man, it’s really been 2 years?!?
Also, got the New High Score!

5 Likes

I’ve only been able to get 8300 :frowning:

4 Likes

I really like this game!
13500 is probably possible, but unless this score gets beaten I’m happy with it

5 Likes

Thanksssss :blush:
Yo congrats on the highscore! That’s impressive ahah

I think I probably messed up the Balance, and now everyone reaches the Multiplier LVL 10 :grimacing:

3 Likes