ASTRONN - PixelPizza - It's back!

I think it’s pretty balanced, I didn’t get hit the entire time, if you get hit once it’s hard to break 13000.

For some perspective, when the first blasts come down in the layers I want to be at a multiplier of ~3.5, and a little bit into the first wavy lines I want a multiplier of 6. By the end of the first arrows coming towards me, I should be at 7.5-8

4 Likes

Right back at yeah, good luck beating this one.

4 Likes

This is such a cool concept and I’m glad it’s here to stay! The idea of a bullet hell where the player is on a fixed path like this is so creative, you’d think it would’ve been done by now. I adore the polish of the game and I think it’d be cool to see the game get more updates and be expanded. Maybe one day i will get the high score :relieved:

5 Likes

for some reason my game glitched and my high score isn’t what I have on the leaderboard please fix this
astronn

2 Likes

nvm it fixed itself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how do ppl get such high scores i get multiplier of 8 by end of lines but still can’t get 7500

2 Likes

Heyo! Thanks for playing my game :blush:
And Thanks for reporting that, I need to look into it and make the game submit your high-score instead of your latest score :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh yea I need to reset the Leaderboard, because the values were tweaked the scores arent right now

1 Like