Axe: Horror Game 2022

Hello Horror-Fans! Time to make my first horror game called axe! If you are underage do not see the updates or play the game. you will get nightmares! hehehehe. There are alot of monsters to talk about and updates to be seen so yank all your blankets and grab all your wooden boards and cover you door!

Info
This is a 2D non-detailed game. This game will be in basic shapes and sizes, but warning will be scary.

Story
You are camping with your friend(this is 2 player) You hear a noise and decide to check together. but there is nothing. You try to walk out the camp but the guard is died and a axe is reviewed. You go back to camp thinking…

(this is inspired by friday the 13th, deadly_smiles playtime horror game, thank you)

4 Likes

As they stand near the fire…
Ken is on the left and james is on the right. Both of them are dumb
and like to prank call… But anyways they seat by the fire…away from the city
school… But they dont know…
Game is almost out link will be here soon

1 Like

Not very scary hey??? Not yet in that case flowlab users! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see me. I like all horror. Can’t wait to play.

2 Likes

Anyways here is the man in a demon suit

2 Likes

Mr.Axe
In 1995 many people were chopping in half and were filled by animals, insects. Detectives and cop try to find the guy behind the crime but they never did. Many people called this man Mr.Axe becuase there were founded proof that this man used an axe.

WARNING:If he does not see you he will walk slowly to save his energy, but the minute he sees you… You better run he runs fast. Bullets will slow him down but he will block them.

1 Like

ah yes another horror project. sadly I cant make good horror because I cant make an effective jump scare or effective sprites. but dont worry you can just add lots of organs to it and deck it with blood and then make it a something spider hybrid and BOOM. (scory sprite)

edit: but then again, that would look like some kindergartener scribbled down an awful mess of things.
my point is that its hard to pull off horror just right in flowlab. I’ve never seen anything more scary than a cheap fnaf style jump scare on this platform.

Anyways I have update the character to make them a little bit smaller. I also add you stack players on top so you can reach higher levels of ground. But then the porblem is how to make split screen?!
Capture
Also add died body

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a feature for split screen

wow thats just sad. ok but thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Trying something new.
Going to make more better faces and animation.

1 Like

Heres the new character for the game. I am going to make player 2 so anyways here you go. now time to make the walking animtion :thinking:

OOF

2 Likes

HOLY COW I think this is better than the top ones.
Screenshot 2022-03-18 9.59.26 AM

1 Like

New picture for game ART UPDATE!
Screenshot 2022-03-18 11.26.21 AM

1 Like

James: Im Scared…not very good time to be here
Ken: Dont worry i will be here bud
Ken: I will fight any beast for ya :+1:t2:
James: ok
Ken: Just relax man The fire keeps the dopes out
Screenshot 2022-03-18 12.22.16 PM

Friends Forver

1 Like

One guy with red hair, and one guy with blue hair… Hmmm… This reminds me of Assassination Classroom. Specifically the main character, Nagisa, and one of his classmates, Karma.

I mean this is kinda like a anime horror game(KINDA NOT ALOT OK) But anyways here the new devil himself MR.AXE!!!
Before

After!!!

1 Like

1 Like

HELLO PEOPLE!!! I DID IT!!! I MADE EMEMY FOLLOW YOU BUT NOT STOP WHEN NOT SEE YOU BUT ITS OK PLAY THIS LINK!!! I I DID IT!!! CHASE SCNE AT END OF LEVEL ONE!!!

pls play pls play pls play
die over too much exitment and coffee
Sorry cant spell right oof

If you have friends or family with you play!!!

2 Likes