Backup OTC of Destiny

If you were liking a threat unconciusly, I sincerely hope that you get the help you need. It is good to have self-regulation andcontrol your impulses.

3 Likes

for some reason i feel like he didn’t actually want JS to explode

1 Like

Well, considering past events and just his behavior, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

4 Likes

Very rarely is Agent Y’s sarcasm on a level detectable by humans.

4 Likes

You’re gross!!!

dont mind me, i’m just bookmarking this for later ok

4 Likes

LOL

Sounds brutal

1 Like

should be fun, always wanted to do a bullet hell. although Gamougg Through the Elements is going to take a really long time since i’m putting a lot of effort into it.

4 Likes

Agreed fun. Good luck with both projects!

2 Likes

What website dod you use?

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Hey @John_Shrekinson, why do you have a special role that no one else has? Is there something behind it?

2 Likes

Yes. I believe that I got this badge because I frequently told people to stop reviving dead topics after hihilogic showed me the way.

2 Likes

Alright, makes since. I just thought it was weird because even the flowjam winners share badges with the others and you’re the only one with that badge.

1 Like

I am the Special.

1 Like

@Agent_Y theory

Wait a second. Agent Y looks down upon me and 99% of Flowlab users because we’re almost all younger than him. This means that we are the cringe here. Fortunately, we’re smarter than the children we claim to be less cringeworthy than, which means that we actually retaliate against the fellow who claims to be superior to us in terms of the anti-cringe (based).

1 Like

No, I’ve met young people that aren’t cringe and older people that are cringe. Your cringeness is not something beyond your control

2 Likes

is there a way to report a game as inappropriate?

3 Likes