2 Likes

5ek2no

5ek3ky

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/aMbJr4RSSAY

2 Likes

Oh, the comment section.

2 Likes
Poll time! What weapon would you want in a zombie apocalypse?
  • Nunchucks
  • SHOTGUN BOIIII
  • Pistol
  • Uno Reverse Card
  • Enchanted Butter Knife
  • Rap music

0 voters

1 Like

Although a pistol would be easier to carry, a shotgun would be more useful in the long run.

What would you do with an uno reverse cardā€¦papercut them? (I know its for the memes Iā€™m just joking around haha)

Edit: what enchantment does the butter knife have? It could be something useless likeā€¦every time you stab a zombie you lose a hair off you head :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s severe thunderstorm warnings and flash flood warnings near me.

4 Likes

Good luck driving anywhere in that.

2 Likes

It depends on how guns work. For example, you have to bullseye the central nervous system of a zombie in the Walking Dead, so Iā€™d rather have a butter knife. But for magical zombies, Iā€™d have rap music.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very true. You made up the question though, so you tell me.

3 Likes

music wins every time
doesnā€™t matter what genre (unless itā€™s classical or pop)
music will always win (unless the music is classical or pop,if itā€™s those genres music loses)

1 Like

https://youtu.be/VfXOVt__uNw
Warning: this is a video of a shooting.

As seen in the video, you need beyond expert marksmanship for even a human nervous shot. The spread of the shotgun would work great for this, but still, a sword had unlimited attacks, whereas firearms donā€™t.

3 Likes

Use the card to cut off their heads.

4 Likes

Youā€™re right, classical is also called the power stone.

1 Like

For this, Iā€™ll say standard rotting zombies. You can kill them but they can take a lot more hits than a human. They also rot and die after a few weeks.

2 Likes

You could annoy the hell out of them with your useless facts about the creation of classical musicā€¦oh wait thatā€™s my mom sorry

3 Likes

@Jaiden_Yabuki it lets you appreciate the talent more.

2 Likes