Backup OTC of Destiny

Ok what kind of enchantments on the Butterknife we talking about, because Sharpness 5 or Fire Aspect could be really good in an apocolypse. You’d also need Mending and/or Unbreaking to make sure you can use it more, since butterknifes aren’t very sturdy.

4 Likes

Thats assuming that they mean minecraft enchantments :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Lol, that’s what a butter knife is. they only exist in Minecraft.

2 Likes

I would bring a normal knife, more fun :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Fireball knife is much better.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/qmACJqRAjKU

I’d actually prefer a sword or an axe, as no ammunition required… but shotgun would work great as long as I had enough ammo.

Enchanted butter knife requires me to get too close. I’d prefer to keep my distance from an infectious rotting biter.

Shotgun close range headshot is usually pretty reliable for taking down most creatures.

4 Likes

An enchanted butter knife has quite a bit of range boi.

4 Likes

What would be the best possible weapon in a zombie apocalypse? It has to be a object that exists in real life.

2 Likes

@MrMcMemerMan

3 Likes

Honestly anything on the Hacksmith channel is a deadly weapon

3 Likes

I think a shotgun would be the most realistic choice, though even for a non-American. In other countries… I’d find it well… harder to come by? If I’d be in England, I’d go for the bayonet. Steal it from a zombie of the Queen’s Guard. You know?

1 Like

I have to say, mrmcmemerman has a very good point, lol.
I would choose a shotty boi, but I wanted to know what an enchanted butter knife would even be, lol.

3 Likes

Depends on the enchantment, yes? If it can shoot fire out of it, or fly around the room like a razor sharp boomerang before returning safely back into my hand, I’ll take the butter knife.

For “real life” weapons though, I’m still sticking with sword / axe. Machete, sledgehammer, hatchet, baseball bat etc. would also work in a pinch. Shotguns are cool until you run out of ammo. Chainsaws are cool until you run out of fuel. Assuming that a zombie apocalypse could last for a really long time and it’s entirely possible that I’ll have to kill more zombies than I have enough ammunition for (and also taking into consideration that guns themselves usually have limited shelf lives), I’m going to have to go with a heavy duty long range melee weapon as being most effective in the long term. Something that can easily be sharpened / repaired in a pinch.

5 Likes

Honestly, my greatest weapon would be disguise and loneliness. I’d be liven the life in a zombie apocalypse. Nobody to bother me, it’d be great.

Not to mention, what’s wrong with being a zombie? You get bit, you turn into a zombie, and you’re automatically saved from the apocalypse without knowing or suffering, sounds good to me.

1 Like

That’s always an option too, but I’d prefer to have my wits about me. I have no interest in turning into something with no conscious awareness of my former self.

4 Likes

Actually if you became a zombie you would be dead as a parasite slowly thrives inside of you and takes control of your motor movements. At least to me being a zombie doesn’t sound very fun.

3 Likes

At least I’m not spending my time hiding with nobody to talk to and scarce supplies… suffering slower until I eventually get bit by a zombie anyways. Then I’d suffer twice over. I’d rather just get it done with and suffer once, you know?

1 Like

Two of my biggest fears actually: #1 being trapped in my body, fully conscious and aware of my surroundings, but completely unable to speak or move at all.

#2 losing my mind completely due to dementia.

I get it, though if I reached that point of desperation, I’d probably just use my weapon on myself.

2 Likes