Backup OTC of Destiny

Minecraft, why would there be any other options?

2 Likes

Minecraft

2 Likes

The best that I’ve played by far would be Minecraft.

Terra tech and scrap mechanic aren’t bad either, but I have yet to play them.

3 Likes

I did not realize this wasnt the otc lol

4 Likes

Minecraft for sure

4 Likes

No, you’re good. This is the backup that @Blackhole_1001 made a while ago. Someone keeps changing the name and I keep forgetting the backup even exists.

P.S. whoever keeps changing the name, can you please stop or at least add a secondary title to the end of the first in (parenthesis). I literally thought this was another spam topic until I saw the owner of the discussion.

6 Likes

minecraft or terraria

4 Likes

Ah, I thought this was the backup but the name changed lol

4 Likes

Minecraft is great for its immersive building of 3D structures and massive red stone creations.

Terraria is better for exploration and boss fights.

Each game is quite similar but also incomparable as each focuses heavily on something the other lacks.

Even with mods, it only expands the feature each rely on.

If it did boil down to it, I would have to maybe say Minecraft over terraria. With enough mods, Minecraft can be almost exploration based as terraria with even more armor and items to use. Plus Minecraft is virtually endless and terraria has quite a limited map to play on. Even a large world has quite an area to explore, but most of the structures can be easily found by the biomes.

6 Likes

I’ve never played modded MC or Terraria, once I get a pc I really need to try that

3 Likes

You just like me fr fr minecraftingly

2 Likes

I’ve played some Minecraft mods and some are great but are quite difficult to figure out since it introduces a ton of new features.

Terraria’s calamity mod is quite fun and it’s basically a dlc to terraria. (In a way).

5 Likes

oh i know everything about calamity, lol. my friends have are on yharon the jungle dragon, last i’ve heard. I love the soundtrack for it

3 Likes

hello there why is everyone here

2 Likes

idk lol, i think meb revived it

2 Likes

It seems to be rotating between @117JOJO and @John_Shrekinson

6 Likes

2 Likes

I just rewatched the first hour or so of Minions: The Rise of Gru on the airplane on my way home from vacation and it was glorious. I am so glad that I could witness the rise of Gru in theaters and then on the airplane. I honestly hope they rerelease the movie in theatres every 1-5-10 years.

the rock minion

Dante Devil May Cry Minions Version Meme 2022 DMC5

2 Likes

This was literally me because I used the hotel gym when I was on vacation in Florida (I did that after becoming a Minion at the Universal Studios ride Despicable Me: Minions Mayhem)