Ball Bounce Simulator - Update & Dev Team Discussion

So after I got multiple requests for adding saving to my game, I finally figured it out how to do so. I figured that I’d post it on here for people to try out and let me know if you find any bugs. I haven’t found any yet, except that I forgot to link up something, so I’ll be keeping an eye out and hopefully it doesn’t upset your progress.

Also this game is Mobile Compatable so pretty much works on all devices.

Also for those who saw the original post: I solved the issue almost immediately after I posted this, lol.

8 Likes

Also when you continue where you left off, it may seem that you have less balls, but don’t worry they sometimes stick together and seperated after a bit. Don’t take this out of context, lol.

Looking good! You should try to make it save your money as well!

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

Not sure how you got 20,000 moneys unless you just afk’d which is possible in the game. Also an auto clicker would probably work great, lol.
Anyway I’m glad you like the game and saving your current cash is a pretty good idea. I’ll start on that soon.

1 Like

Lol, it’s called doing homework while letting your computer run.

1 Like

Great Game! I Have A Question, It Says You Have A Free Account But… You Uploaded Sounds (The Music). I Just Don’t Get How? Is That A New Update Where If You Have A Free Account You Can Upload Music?

1 Like

He probably did something like this.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank You So Much!

Also I’m Gonna Get A Higher Score Than You!!! Hehehehehehe :smile:

2 Likes

Um… I don’t remember adding custom sound unless I got it from Eric_Matyas on www.soundimage.org.

Edit: Yeah I just checked and I did get the music from Eric_Matyas. Which is free to use on any account.

Also remember to click on continue to continue your progress. I added a warning on play so you don’t accidentally delete your progress.

Okay I Will And The Reason I Said That Is I Thought You Uploaded The Sound And I Didn’t Notice You Pasted A LinkScreenshot 2021-02-04 130147

1 Like

And Whoa The Save Actually Works!

Yup, also I made it so that it saves your money too so all of your progress saves now.

2 Likes

Except the amount of bricks you’ve broken, but oh well.

1 Like

I actually think it shouldn’t save the broken bricks, so it’s like you restart but you also don’t.

1 Like

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha

1 Like

Hey I found a bug, or at least I think it is.
I went to the menu then went back into the game and I get into the negatives.
Maybe I should go for the lowest score…

1 Like

Hmm… As far s I know, I actually haven’t encounter that unless you buy two of the same ball in one click which is known to happen and I’m not sure how to fix that. I’ll try to patch that soon, when I find the issue. Sorry you kinda had to be a victim of that.