Ball Bounce Simulator - Update & Dev Team Discussion

So I forgot that I’m a really bad artist while making this so just think of them as really quick design ideas. I didn’t really know what represents the game meant so here’s what I came up with.
Sorry for the bad resolution.

I was going to make an animation of the smaller balls orbiting the golden ball but my PC crashed mid way and it didn’t save…

Maybe this can be helpful in some way?

2 Likes

Actually, those are some great ideas. I’m actually debating on whether I should use the gold ball or the atom looking one. Maybe a mixture of both. Thanks for the suggestions.

No problem, I’ll focus on developing them both and when I reach a result I’m happy with I’ll show you them.
I’ll also come up with a few more Ideas too.
Also while I was digging around in your code I noticed that the courser is not hooked up and golden balls don’t play the hit animation on golden bricks.

1 Like

Yeah, I removed the curser cause it’s kinda useless on a mobile game and the gold bricks I’m not sure. I think I did it because the gold ball was supposed to make the blocks flicker yellow for a second, but I was using the color behavior so it kinda turns the blue blocks teal and I didn’t want it to do anything for the gold since it was already gold. I could try hooking something up later on. Thanks for noticing.

Can you link me? I wanna try it it’s been a couple days

1 Like

Here it is.

Also let me know if the fracture ball still lags on your device. I’m on computer so I don’t notice it, but one of my friends mentioned it so I tried my best to get rid of the lag, but I haven’t tested it yet.

I pressed continue even though I’ve never played after the save update and I got this

Yeah the final ball is kinda free at the moment, but I’ll change that later, lol.

Edit: Okay I removed it so when you load up your game again it should get deleted. Which if I were you I wouldn’t since its op, lol.

It doesn’t seem to do much though

It’s supposed to target all nearest gold bricks, once they are gone it will start targetting all normal bricks. Also it give times two cash. I’m not sure if its bugged for you or I messed up, but it seems to work great for me.

It doesn’t really do much

Other than that I love the game and my new second favorite idle game. I don’t even like idles and I thoroughly enjoyed this one

1 Like

Another bug:
I bought a million white balls now I can’t buy anything else

That’s because the money gradually increases each time you buy a ball so they get more expensive. Also you only have 500 cash and some of the other balls are pretty expensive.

:confused:
You should be able to buy an anti-inflation power that decreases the inflation by 50% or something

While making the Solar system ball design I had the space for 8 planets but there are 7 balls
(-gold because it’s the sun)
Are there any other balls you are thinking of adding?
I want to fill in the space but if you don’t I can always leave it blank.
Maybe we can pretend that there a second ghost ball…

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin sorry for taking so long, I was playing Genshin lol.
So here’s a quick update on the sprites, some notes about them:

New Sprit: Saw Bawl

• Will spin if I get to the animation phase

Updated Sprite: Atom ball (WIP)

• Probably won’t animate
  • Will change the colors a bit so they don’t look like trash.

Updated Sprite: Baller System (WIP)

• 100% will animate
  • Black thing is the missing ball
  • Also will change the colors a bit

What do you think? If you want to take a closer look at the sprites they’re Here.
I’m going to take a break for a little while now, phew.

2 Likes

Yeah, those are great ideas. Now I kinda want to add them all, lol. I could add the sawblade as another ball and then use the atom or solar system as the final ball for your prize, or maybe use all three as achievement winnings.

Okay, so the saw blade could be the new ball and the solar system could be the ball for unlocking every type of ball while the atom is for all achievements, is that right?
I’ll keep working on them for a bit.
Also what do you think their abilities should be?

I have another idea. Since all of those are so good, it would be shame to actually deny those, but I could make all three of them different achievement winnings. Like the sawblade (since it’s destructive) you have to destroy maybe like 1k bricks or something to earn that. Maybe its power could be similar to the ghost ball, but it’s much faster and it can sometimes get stuck to the wall (since its a blade, lol)
The solar system ball could be the final ball since its a fusion of most of them together and I already have the abilities for that. Just bouncing around targeting the nearest block.
Now the atom I’ll have to think about it since its probably gonna be more of an easter egg ball to earn. Maybe from a really hard achievement that isn’t actually listed until it is earned, just to give it kind of a mysterious effect to it, lol.