Bits in Review - A Return?

Could you give the boiz an approximate time for the group review?

Iā€™m not entirely sure. I could give an estimate, but there is a high likelihood that it could be incorrect. I donā€™t want to get anyoneā€™s hopes up really. If you want a really rough estimate though, considering you guys are last, and that it is a group of three games at once, I would give it around 3 weeks. Could be more could be less, just depends on how much free time I get

1 Like

Ok thanks. Weā€™ll be waiting lol.

Also Idk if this is a thing youā€™d do, but could we get a spot reserved? @glowbug and I are making a really big game and if we got a review to be released with the game that would help with the popularity and publication.

Yes, that sounds fine. Just make sure to do these things if you want a review for the game in that way:

1. Make sure to send the game in a completed state (obviously) as normal via the submission form.
  2. Make sure it is before the game is released so I have ample time to create a good review for it (the more time beforehand, the better the review will likely be).
  3. Let me know when the game will be released so that way I can post the review on the day of/before it is released. If you want me to post it before tha game comes out to build hype, I will wait to link the game until it is released
1 Like

Alright! Weā€™ve been working on it for quite a while now, the core of the game should be ready in a couple days but weā€™re still doing graphics updates since that seems to be all that anyone cares about lol.

Sounds good! Also, I donā€™t want to be negative or anything, but just in case, I would like to warn you that if the game can not recieve a score higher than 7 or so, I would not recommend having me post the review. Alternatively, you could post-pone the game to iron out the kinks and have me re-review it (this is part of the reason submitting it before it is scheduled to release would be beneficial for both parties)

1 Like

Iā€™m not worried about a bad review lol. We went pro.

Glad youā€™re confident then lol

1 Like

I just submitted the form for a review. Just know that it is not finished, the help button doesnā€™t work, the leaderboard button doesnā€™t work, and the last 2 levels arenā€™t done.
When do you think the review will be ready?

Considering I told Meburningslime and his group about 3 weeks, I would expect around there because I have a backlog of games right now. Like I told them though, thatā€™s just an estimate so donā€™t hold to it too tightly

1 Like

Wait we already submitted the games?

You submitted SCP: Worldā€™s End, Notes and Waves, and Flee as a group right?

2 Likes

Yes we did.

Just wanted to let you know I finally submitted Wilderā€™s Creation. I wanted to get the updates for the game out before I submitted so you get the (currently) best experience from it.

Hope you like it!

1 Like

Good to hear! I look forward to reviewing it!

2 Likes

Heyo cool people! Hereā€™s an update. Iā€™m currently working on a new website for the reviews using Weebly instead of Google sites. This will mean that it will have a watermark, however, all of the added features will make up for it in the long run. Not sure when that will be out, but in the meantime I have a question for you all. What would you like more clarification on for these reviews? Are there any questions about how the process works or anything you would like to know in general? Be sure to let me know, and Iā€™ll be able to answer it for you!

2 Likes

@hihilogic @DarkStar_Studios @ManiacPumpkin @AbstractGallery

Bitwit will be having the inside scoop on the game, and heā€™ll be reviewing it before release, so be sure to follow him and get a great review while youā€™re here, too!

5 Likes

1 Like

Lol, Iā€™m sorry bro. You can be my inside scoop any day :heart:

(jk)

(unless :flushed:)

3 Likes