Buff Men of Flowlab Collection

Buff Men of Flowlab by JohnShrekinson - Pixilart

The Buff Men of Flowlab Collection is a Pixilart album I made featuring art and fanart of various Flowlab characters reimagined as super buff, very ripped, totally jacked dudes.

If you want your character to be a part of it, just ask! And you may receive. Please be sure to post a clear reference image so that I can draw the character accurately. Some artistic liberties might be taken if the character cannot be made into a buff guy.

Here are some of the collection’s best pieces:

1 Like

Can you make him buff
Screenshot 2023-05-03 2.51.07 PM

1 Like

I would, but I don’t know who that is? I’m mainly concerned because

1. I need the name so I can put it in the Pixilart post title
  2. That character looks very very much like Ebic from the TSOA series, which was made by another Flowlab user. I already drew Ebic buff, so I’m not sure if I should start this because I have a lot of schoolwork to do.

Nice character design tho :+1:

1 Like

I drew this and his name is jerridson (he is the main character of my flowlab RPG).

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll draw him then. Anything else you’d like to add, like an accessory or a specific background? I want every drawing to be unique in the collection.

1 Like

Just keep him recognizable

1 Like

To be fair, I don’t recall playing your game, but okay

It’s a new game
(20 char limit)

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

(9.9999999999999999999 / 10)

If I had any money to pay you with I would.

1 Like
1 Like

Would it be possible to make a buff Vora?

Reference picture

2 Likes

Oh yeah, but idk if I would give Vora a humanoid body or try to make the legs buff like Kirby memes

2 Likes

Please don’t give it a humanoid body. If you can, please just make a buff version of the reference picture I sent.

2 Likes

Cool Good GIF - Cool Good Meme Man - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Dang sorry Flowlabro I totally forgot about this
Here you go, hope you like it.

2 Likes

This is the most entertaining thing to look at on Earth, I’m sure of it. Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you! Are you Spanish? Mucho.

1 Like

No. I know a bit of the Spanish language though.

1 Like

5 Likes