CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

wow really> good job, what did you do?

2 Likes

Tried making a level that wasn’t as straightforward.

2 Likes

Thinking of adding some marine life to level 5. What do you think about adding this fine fellow?
Yes this is a real sea creature. It’s called a Bigfin Squid.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree. Also what if you found a secret section of level 5 below sea level where there were mer-people living there? I think the idea is fascinating. This wouldn’t have much of an effect on gameplay, but is more like a fun easter egg/bonus feature (similar to the computers in Taile Gamougg 4 and The GAME 420).

2 Likes

The first boss is now better.

2 Likes

Nice! Maybe to make the next boss more intimidating and/or powerful, we make it a mech (at least 1-2 Flowlab blocks taller than the Berserker) with robot muscles. We can base the design off of my original drawing of Gridspike. Obviously the robot won’t have a grid-face or no legs, I just mean that we use Gridspike’s body as a reference for the robot. If you accept this idea, I suggest drawing it myself because the Buff Men of Flowlab Collection has given me quite a bit of practice.

1 Like

The 2nd boss has already been designed, and it can trap you in a combo.

2 Likes

Intimidating sword rival?

1 Like

Snow level now has snow instead of scribbles.

Did you erase the Optimus Prime easter egg?

1 Like

The background in level 1 has ships moving around now.

Add dead cells anything?

1 Like

Dead Cells won’t really fit with the sci-fi aesthetic.

2 Likes

Dead cells skin, frying pan weapon ( in the game it’s called vorpan)

1 Like

Hidden weapon:

Uses 50 energy, one shots every non boss enemy.

4 Likes

And it will have the metal pipe falling SFX

4 Likes

I love you too bro
Hug Transformers GIF - Hug Transformers Optimus Prime GIFs

2 Likes

What the frying pan?

1 Like

yes.

It requires great strength to use (and find), but those who wield it will never be defeated.

2 Likes

Yipeeeee, maybe try to add something to indicate it’s a reference from dead cells

1 Like