Buglist - July 2018

@PixelPizza - I cannot make the RayCast activate through a switch when I’m testing. I wonder if this is just a display issue? In your screenshot the switch input is 60, but the output is 59, which makes me think that the link might still be showing from a previous activation or something? I’m not sure, but I need a bit more info to track it down.

@KaiserWurm - which object has the logic that seems to be misbehaving?

@grazer The Button and the Column Door. When the Button is pressed, the should loop an animation that makes it look pressed and send a message through Door Open. It also sends a signal to the NOR Logic Gate, which should stop the signal being sent through Door Closed. But when the button is pressed, and it sends the signal to the logic gate, which should stop the signal from going through to Door Closed, but it continues to do so.

I will make an example to make it easier, soon.
By the way, this can be important: I had to pause the game in-editor to be able to see what was causing it.

In Starblast 3, the enemies dont fade in like theyre supposed to. At first it works fine, but soon after the game starts, They just start going poof Im here now

This actually ruins some of the gameplay, as this is intended to give you a small amount of time to think ahead. Now you have to work soley with your reflexes.

Now, why? Im not sure. But I think I has to do with the emitter not truly resetting a recycled object, which causes some things to not trigger like theyre supposed to.

@grazer
This is a test that I made, but I also couldn’t reproduce the bug.

https://flowlab.io/game/view/948264

is this a bug i have a block and have that it emits another block by a mouseclick, but the object go’s below the object next to it

Yo @Grazer I was trying to build an IOS app of sb3, using files courtesy of pixelstudios, annnnnd its not wanting to build. Help?

I tried really hard, I really did, at least I got my game working on IOS.

P.S. It was clearly something Ive done wrong with the files, I didnt have the device or game in front of me so it was more difficult, so it wasnt the systems fault at all.