Buglist Oct/Nov'17

The levels still get bugged out. 2 levels with the same number… they switch back every time I refresh… and it’s hard to get them back to their right positions. This one’s quite annoying

@grazer
http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/5484/cloned-enemy-behavior#latest

You’ll see enemies move from a different enemies proximity trigger.

Also, play TURK HUNT until there are 3 turkeys on screen at once. If you watch closely, occasionally if you shoot a turkey, it won’t die, but another turkey nowhere near where you clicked will die. This is what made me question whether proximity was even ever the main bug. Now I believe clones share each other’s behaviors and it greatly messes up their triggers,

I know what the issue is with the mouse click triggers. When using an emitter the click handlers are not being reset properly when the emitted object is recycled.

I see the weird proximity behavior in the zombie game - very strange. Those are not emitted, so it’s a different issue. Thanks for the details.

@Luminous - I thought I had fixed the level ordering very reliably. Can you post a link so I can try to see whats going one?

@“Mhx Ar” - I have found and fixed the “mouse clicks registering with wrong emitted object” issue, but I’m having a bit of trouble figuring out what’s going on with the proximity. I took a look at the Zombie game you linked to, and I saw it acting strange, but it looks like the game logic has since been edited and is no longer misbehaving.

I haven’t been able to to figure out a way to get this to happen in any of my tests - have you seen this proximity issue in your games, or do you have any idea how to reproduce it?

If I have time tomorrow night, I’ll attempt to duplicate the issues from memory. My memory is a bit foggy, but I’m usually able to find bugs pretty easily in any game or program if I mess with it long enough. I believe it was just proximity xy turning on a switch with an always feeding in it to a point at

@grazer also thank you for adding the fixed tags in the list so I know when you have already done something. Only a couple days til December, so I’ll probably put up a new buglist in the next two days.

I added a new level to it, and it seems to be working right about now. Thanks
But @grazer did you notice the bug about “go to animations” while “keeping between levels”?

My account keeps dyin

I wish I knew what Vanilla Forum was doing to your account, @“CBG Backup” :angry:

I have restored it, again.

It definitely has to do with starting a thread, because I was going to give away Untitled drawing to someone else, and then that happened.

It might also be because of my habit to hit the back button instead of clicking the home screen.

I’ve said it before, since you do make a lot of threads, if there was some kind of spam limiter that deletes people that make too many threads. grazer said no, but it happens when you make threads.