Building a new game, dungeon crawler, need help

I can help if you need more help

1 Like

Hey @MinecraftFan22 do you need help with making a game?

1 Like

yo @19329, how would I be able to spawn a sprite in the same place as a sprite that was just removed?

you are spawning the same object for all 3 options

also u cant do anything after destroy use the destroy block last

What if i want to spawn a different object in the same place as the one I just destroyed? Would I have to use emit?

no use 2 extractors one for the x one for the y then input them in the spawn x and y inputs

something like this

under chest use restart level instead of restart game

1 Like

Also so you don’t have to keep updating where the player is you can have it check right before the player dies and send the X and Y of the player to a global thing. Then when you want to respawn the player just use the global thing. This is a very late response, but incase you still needed it wanted to replay. I can figure out how to do almost anything in flowlab so I can answer most questions. Also I am making a smash bros remake so if you need to do some really complicated stuff you can check out what I currently have and it might have something you’re looking for.

Hey, if you have any questions please create your own topic

1 Like

I wasn’t asking a question, I was answering this old question.

Alright, well this is my topic, and the question was already answered TEN MONTHS AGO, so maybe don’t answer it

Stop being so mean @hihilogic. They were just trying to help.

I’m not being mean, I’m just stating facts. I’m pretty sure that it’s easy to look at the creation date and say, “Oh, hey! This person might not be active!”
Personally, I’ve never posted on a dead post (unless necessary/for the memes) so I think my claim is rightly supported.

1 Like

I know, but you sounded more intimidating than neccessary.

1 Like

I always do, silly goose :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bruh.

1 Like