Bullet Madness Discussion

What else would this be? Just talk about this game.

Ok yeah https://flowlab.io/game/play/1489850 is the game
Bullet Madness Update Log for discussion

I really like the concept and design of the game. I can tell that it’s far from being done, but at least it’s playable. Question, did you get inspired from Pixel Pizza’s Astronn Game? I think that game inspired a few others as well to make bullet hell games. Also what exactly is the difference between demo 1 and 2. They both seem very similar. Is it the placement of the cannons or something. I wasn’t paying much attention to differences, lol. I can definitely see this game being very awesome in the near future. Keep up the good work.

Oh, my changes may not have saved, there are supposed to be two separate different levels

Woop! new update!!!

oooooooh boi, time to try for a parry system

I think Im gonna experiment with a sort of charging system where parrying certain attacks charges your attack

Alright yall, how is the first boss?

how do you beat the boss? im kinda stuck

Well, press c next to the blue bullets that occasionally shoot out to fill your energy meter, after three blue bullets it will shoot a projectile at the boss, do this three times and you win
Hint: When it shoots homing rockets (The ones that follow you), lead the rockets into the boss to interrupt it’s current attack and cause it to emit multiple blue bullets.
Note: It is actually best to hit the boss with it’s own rockets, as otherwise, the difficulty will greatly intensify since the rockets last 300 seconds