Canceled (unoriginal!)

Found something, when you throw one enemy up it throws them all

Well this stinks I just removed the trow because of the issue and the system i had is being worked thank you for pointing this out

yup, no problem at all

1 Like

Btw, for the bullets, I would recommend doing something like this since it will make it feel more realistic, it’s small but it makes it so you can’t sit and one side of the game and rack up scores that way.

Screenshot 2022-03-31 10.24.34 AM

The game development of “Guns and Shapes” is over. I had so many plans but then I realized how unoriginal my game was. I was scrolling through youtube and then came across a game dev named Dani. I watched a video where he had a game made just like mine but better and made way before mine. So I’m going to stop development and the game can be beaten but it just brings you back to the menu.

Why are you not gonna continue it, just add a spin that makes it different and orginal.

1 Like

It makes me sad when people are happy about making a game and come across something that demotivates them. :frowning:

Look up Dani then go to his videos then search fair n square

I want to make a game that stands out and is original not just a worse ripoff remake.

: (

1 Like

I love Dani, good dev, and also CodyCan’tEatThis

1 Like