Characters for Flowlab: All Stars

okay how about i dont makes it so you use to keys use the special attacks

Sure, My School Starts In A Little Bit (Online School Because Of Covid)

1 Like

Ima Thinking Abouta Makinga New Charectera, It’s From My New Game “Yellow Ball” (I Think Its Private Right Now) The Game Is Not Finished.

So Ima Make “Story Mode” Right Now

Hey, @ShadowGaming I Was Starting “Story Mode” And I Got A “Conflict Fount” Message When I Was Making A Start Button Were You Editing It?

1 Like

no i wasnt. (202020202020202020)

Ok Then, Bye! My School Started Now

1 Like

where is my character?

oh what was your character?

What game is Blocky from?

my game team super blocky racing. (unfinished)

I could add some characters from The Facility, but some are pretty useless and some are just too powerful and there is a good reason why they are locked up. Subject 009 the Ceramic Skull literally can’t die. Plus he goes through walls (suggested by the community) and he pretty much is a shadow with a ceramic skull helmet so all weapons just go through him, but he can hit back. I already added Subject 007 (since he’s apart of the map), and I haven’t fully worked out the others subjects so that’s about all I can do. If you still need anymore characters, I can try to cook up something good, but It probably won’t be the best thing in the world.

Make them visitors in the map lol

PLZ ADD POWERFUL CHARACTERS! but you have to make the animations.

my character was drake from the infection also if lopnjop says its ok then add the main character from tread id like to see him and can you link the game blocky?

alrighty but they need alot of attacks | okay, but its not finished at all, and i don’t plan on finishing it. https://flowlab.io/game/view/1471211

okay i changed the character moves here they are: Attack up, Attack Side, Attack Down | Special Attack Regular, Special Attack Up, Special Attack Side, Special Attack Down. Recovery, All-Star

here is my guys attacks

attack up land smash he grabs a mountain and slams it on the opponent

attack side the earth sword its a green sword made of the earth crystal

attack down he lifts the ground up that the opponent is standing on up to space and they suffacate

s,a,r vines go through the opponent

s,a,u brings the moon down on the opponent

s,a,s infection takes half the health of the opponent and the opponent turns red for 10 seconds

s,a,d he brings his bat friends and they drown the opponent

recovery he makes vines and they replace what got cut off

those are some very…interesting attacks.

Hey yours uses vine attacks too, nice.

Jace’s new moveset:

Attack Up: Creates damaging fireworks above him
Attack Side: Whack enemies with the staff, a quick attack
Attack Down: Spins his staff horizontally on the ground, a low multi-hit attack and good combo starter
Special Regular: Create a gravity pulse that knocks nearby enemies away but does no damage
Special Up: Holds staff upwards and creates a lightning strike, pulling enemies above him down and dealing heavy damage around
Special Side: Become encased in ice and dash forwards depending on charge time. Shoots ice shards everywhere on contact
Special Down: Place a circle on the ground that explodes into a large pillar of fire after a while.
Recovery: Gain gravity-free movement for a short time, does not put into free fall and can attack while using.
All-Star: Stops time and shoots a barrage of energy bolts at nearby enemies, then unfreezes time and hits everyone with said bolts of energy

I’m too lazy to go into more detail or be a good writer today lmao

2 Likes