Characters for Flowlab: All Stars

I don’t know what’s the entire key control or what you plan on using. If you do plan on using multiple keys for each attack then I would go into more detail of which keys need to be pressed for each move.

1 Like

OHH so your character uses spells??!?!? your character is by far the coolest I’ve seen, and could you make the animations, or i could make the character for you.

its 7 keys for attacks.

my character is a earth master so it makes sense

Yeah. mine is a plant so it would also make sense, lol.

1 Like

i didnt know a earth master could control a moon xD

and the players dont have health, they have damage

i just want someone to re texture all of my things in my games cuz i suck at pixel art oh and he used the moon cuz rock is a earth like material and the moon is made of rock

okay (2020202020202022020202)

how do i make it to when my character walks the animation happens i forgot how

maybe if they’re is a team thing in the game ours could to a combo move that would be awesome like a vine tornado?

1 Like

Oh, that we be pretty cool. The vegetation is unstoppable.

1 Like

exactly nothing can stop the plants

except a big fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we are fire immune plants :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

1 Like

I’m a pumpkin, I can be carved and a fire can be improsoned inside me.

FIre hardens me into a pie, lol.

Plus plants are full of water and moisture, in reality fire wouldn’t effect it that much. Forest fires usually accure in an area where there is little rainfall, so that’s probably where you get the idea of plants and fire. I know in pokémon, plant type’s weakness is fire, but I honestly don’t think thats necessarily true.

1 Like

pokémon is the best card game

Pokémon is pretty good, but I never actually played a game of it before. Although I did play yu-gi-oh and its super fun.

So @ShadowGaming asked me if I could include one of my characters, and I chose to allow him to use Porky from Porky’s Nightmare in the game. I did initially say no, but I changed my mind.
So here are a list of suggested attacks:

Normal Attacks

• Normal Metal Punch: Basic attack that Porky makes. Can make a 3x combo with the attack. Metal Punch is slow to do, but it deals medium damage and creates a huge knockback on the third hit.
  • Normal 2 Present Throw: Ranged attack where Porky throws a present forward. The present will open after hitting something, and will reveal anything from a bouncing wrench that deals minimal damage to a giant animatronic head that deals lots of damage. Whatever is inside the present is random.
  • Special Crushing Bite: Heavy attack that deals devastating damage to its target, with very little knockback. However, once a Crushing Bite is performed, you’ll need to wait 60 seconds before using it again.
  • Special Up Head Throw: Recovery move in which Porky throws his head upwards in hopes that it can get back onto the stage. The head becomes useless for a few seconds before it grows a new body. The head can still get injured and attacked by enemies.

Ultimate Attack

• All-Star Haunting: Creates several copies of Porky that attack enemies on sight. These copies do half the amount of damage that the original Porky can do and cannot perform Crushing Bites, but they can be used to swarm and confuse enemies. Each copy can be destroyed after 5 attacks, no matter how powerful those attacks are, and will despawn after 20 seconds of existence.

If I missed anything, I’ll edit this post to make the necessary changes.