Chuntian de youxi Demo (Pixel_Name1)

Hello, I think I made a pretty unique gameplay mechanic and made it into a little 2 level game for the time being.
If you want you can give me feedback on art, gameplay or other things you might think are important. Thanks!

10 Likes

Neat little game! This is a fun platformer, but I found a bug where I put the spring in a wall.

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s minor you can still grab it

2 Likes

I zoomed past the chest on level 2. Really fun game and I hope its finished.

1 Like

What does this mean? Also happy you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i got the spring stuck up here lol

Yeah, if you press R it will restart the level.

1 Like

Bug Fix!

Springs Can no longer be put into walls. If you still have problems with it tell me, thanks!

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Me happy too. In my previous post I meant that I dashed too hard (or I dashed with Spacebar at a point too close to the end of the level so I flew offscreen).

2 Likes

Hmm I added a delay that might help.

1 Like

---------------NEW LEVEL-------------------

1 Like

nice but i dont think that’s necessary because it was just a matter of my character placement I believe and not a game problem im sure

2 Likes

Yeah that shouldn’t matter though since the player is constantly checking for walls in front of it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cool game concept. i like the spring concept and everything, but for the
space delay-teleport-freeze-dash kind of thing i don’t really know what it’s doing as you can
probably tell by now lol. this needs to be explained better(not by words but maybe with an example level you only can finish by using the mechanic). So that was very confusing. :slight_smile:

Edit: As always, i like the clean and simple artstyle

There is? It’s Lv2…

what is the name of the game meant to be in english, cause if you wanna make it spring game, as in those bouncy sproingers then its a different word, but if its spring game as in the season, then its fine

1 Like

I know it’s in level 2-It’s not clear what the move does for me. All i can see is what i described above.
maybe i’m the only one, but im just giving you anormal players feedback.
Edit: To be precise, I can do the space jump in level 2 without using space :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it’s supposed to be spring as in boing so what’s the word?

2 Likes

no, idea, my Chinese is decent, but I have no idea what a boing spring is, so, I guess go to google translate? I know that chuntian means spring season though, because seasons are basic

2 Likes