(Conflict) in My Game

There Is Always An Conflict On My Game When Im Editing It, So I Want To Know WHO’S Editing My Game.
(Comment) To Tell Me.

Show Yourself Inposter

Is it like dev team problems or…

The only dev teams I’m apart of is Ramshackle’s Subject 14 game, thats about all.

I Dont Have A Dev Team u Sus

I was a little confused cause you kept asking who was editing your game. I figured that the only way for someone to edit your game was if they were on a dev team, right?

No (Charecter Limit)

Yeah thats the only way for someone to edit your game so someone’s not telling the truth or is super not smart :3

Hey @pixelknife31 post a link so I can check out the game. If it does not have any team assigned to it, you should definitely not be seeing that message.

Link: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1507879

Adding this feature would help?

Thanks for that link @pixelknife3

I took a look and you’re definitely correct that team editing is disabled. Is there one specific aspect that is triggering this message? I mean, is it when you edit a particular object? is it just when editing behaviors, or just sprites? Is it very occasional, or does it happen very reliably?

1 Like

Um, It Only Happened 2 Times In My Life, 1 Was (idk)
Second Was, Yesterday (Friday)
._.

So, It Happened When I Was Going To Make Another Animation For The Object “Tank”
When I Was Done It Read “Conflict Found” ._.!!

Oh, And @grazer Can You Make The “Infanit loop of logic” A Little Less Scary

I Made Another Game And I Playtested It (I Did’nt Know There Would Be An Infanit Loop Of Logic

And When It Popped Up I Littterly Almost Had A Heart Attack. Its Not Scary, But Can You Make It

Where You Can Atleast Expect It To Come.