Cotton Game Jam 2

Screenshot 2022-11-09 10.40.13 AM
I strongly dislike you for this :rofl:(joking)

4 Likes
Spoilers

1 Like

Walter?!
Walter White Walter White Falling GIF - Walter White Walter White Falling GIFs

1 Like

1 Like
Gigantic Spoilers

Flowlab Game Creator - Keep Your Pace!

is that on click or space

both, you can hold down space to shoot faster

1 Like

I canā€™t get onto flowlab cause its blocked but Iā€™m just on the forums skimming and I have gained so much knowledge and stuff and now Iā€™m sad i canā€™t implement it. Its like I was making penguin penthouse for like 2 and a 1/2 weeks then it gets blocked and now Iā€™m just on the forums because I THINK my first post was on why my game wasnā€™t working, truly a blessing, although I still couldnā€™t figure out why it wasnā€™t working so I changed it

2 Likes

r.i.p. hopefully you can get a personal device soon.

2 Likes

How is everyone doing on their game? Some players left already :frowning: ā€¦But There is still time to win. 9 more days.

1 Like

Going pretty good, slower than I would like, but good/

2 Likes

Bundlemania I plan to have a LOT more bundles than just this

2 Likes

I still have a VERY large part of the game that needs to be finished AND I need to finish working on bosses (I currently of none but I want a couple :melting_face: so yay, lots of work for me). But for tomorrow I think Iā€™ll be working on background art so the game looks half decent as well as fixing some of the current sprites (A lot of them are just place holders which looks pretty ugly)

2 Likes

Level 1
Void
Light

(Yes there are 3 different player sprites)

4 Likes

Welp my family went on a cleaning spree today so I wasnā€™t able to get much done today, but at least I woke up at 7:50 AM today so I was able to do a little before we started cleaning at around 11-12

2 Likes

There are about 6 more days left! Hope you guys are doing great. I see the progress that you all have shown so far, great work! :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Literally being prevented from creating a 4 frame animation, Iā€™ve tried to do it 3 times and this has happened right as Iā€™m about to finish. The reason my storage is so low is that this is my brotherā€™s old computer (Probably from like 2014 or earlier ) and Iā€™m using a second account on here because we forgot the password to the old one, and this new account takes up 8 GB and the system takes up 6.9 GB. (That 8 GB are just from it existing, what Iā€™m actually using is about 0.7GB)

pain

3 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

more art because i like drawing this dood

2 Likes