Cotton Game Jam

Dont worry i will explain

As you can see Cotton2 is my younger brother, he joined my studio so i call him cotton2. thank you

1 Like

I shall be participating

ok dinodev thank you. im so sorry if i cant give you guys anything :frowning: im just not that rich, as i am trying to make a youtube channel

4 Likes

Itā€™s alright, I join jams to give myself something to do and to accomplish something, I wouldnā€™t accept an award even if there was one.

Iā€™ll get started on my game then, since itā€™s Tuesday.

1 Like

I Hope you guys are doing great on your game. cottonstudio has mentioned that there will be more jams as the year comes. he will make prices next time but this is his first soā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m still working on my game, I have a lot of the base mechanics down, just need some other stuff.

3 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll be player then

1 Like

Check out my unfinished game here!

3 Likes

Goood game Dino Dev is this for the jam??
Very good game like the style

4 Likes

Hey guys today is the last day for the jam. just letting you guys know thank you

4 Likes

It is for the jam, but it will not be done by the jamā€™s deadline.

3 Likes

Alright, the game wonā€™t be done today but Iā€™m still going to work on it nonetheless. Thanks for giving me the motivation to start development on a game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m making a classic escape room, but there is a twist

2 Likes

There is no twist lol, it just easy :P

4 Likes

Ok thanks for parpicating. I speaked with my team and they agree we will expand the game jam for another 14 days. I will be checking here everyday to see your guys work. The deadline will be
March 19 2022 anytime. Have a great game making day.

4 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: ā€” donā€™t know if the game will be done by then but itā€™ll definitely be playable and polished to the highest point possible (Iā€™ve made games better than this in 3 days, just havenā€™t had a lot of time recently due to school, PSAT and state testing is coming up).

2 Likes

Ok thanks for your explaination Dino Dev

3 Likes

Iā€™m also a player now. My game is coming soon!

2 Likes