Could I Have Help?

What’s the problem here, flowlab just loads and loads yet all my diagnostics are fine.

I know yesterday flowlab was down because it had too many people in the que. I don’t know if it affected anyone greatly because it only lasted a few minutes, but I was active during that time so I noticed.
It’s not doing it for me, maybe because I’m already on, but I’m sure you have to give it a bit.

Other than that, it could be the browser your using, cause some can be very slow to load, even with great internet.

So I don’t know for sure what’s going on, but this is pretty much what I think could be happening.

1 Like

I’ve tried on every browser, same problem

Also I experience the problem every day-

Mostly from 10am-1:40pm

Hmm…

Maybe the flowlab server could be updating, cause I know it has to stretch to multiple areas around the world, so maybe the part your in (server) could be updating or something. Although I don’t necessarily know how website servers work, but that’s all my dumb brain can think of.

Are you using school wifi? I know that cause certain sites to not load and stuff.

1 Like

Yes but that’s not the problem, I’ve ran diagnostics multiple times for that, also it’s only flowlab so the best idea is that it could be a server update.

Don’t know about website servers either.

1 Like

Still happening? Post a link?

Ok, I’m confused - looking at your screenshot, it seems like you’re trying to load game 1499219, which doesn’t exist. Are you clicking a link to get there?

Doesn’t matter what I clicked on, if I go to any link in flowlab it does that.

Not the forums though, the forums work fine and perfectly always.

Another screenshot (this time with game list link):

any link? Even this one? Flowlab Game Creator - Flowlab resources

Does the home page fail to load as well?

I was only curious where you got that URL because it is to a non-existent game. If it did work, it should give you a 404.

Can you show me what the “Network” tab looks like in the dev tools when you try to load flowlab? (f12 to open)

2 Likes

Don’t have f12, on chromebook.

Yes, they all fail but community.flowlab.io

This is a problem on your network. When you connect to Flowlab, the connection looks like this:

[Your Computer] → [CloudFlare CDN] → [Flowlab Servers]

If Flowlab is down, not responding, or responding too slowly, you will get an error message from CloudFlare that looks like this:

If Flowlab is responding, but having trouble, you will get a server error message (like “queue is full” or something)

1 Like

I’m leaving for school lunch, I’ll help you with the problem after.

Probably 2pm EST since I have science class after lunch.

Is there a way to fix it?

That is a different server, on a different domain, in a different data center. Are you at school? Is it possible you are being blocked somehow?

1 Like

No, because this only happens until math class everyday lol

from 10am to 1:45pm

like every other day.