Cozy Asset Pack - DinoDev

I uploaded it to itch!

Comes with:

• character sprite with animations!
  • cozy tileset!
  • monochromatic forest background with layers for parallax!
  • birds (with animations)!
  • coins (with animations)!
  • props for decoration!
  • 3 tree varieties!
  • health UI!
  • GUI!

It’s my first asset pack like I said so there are some failed stuff there, and I think I screwed it up but whatever, I’ll learn. Also I’m sorry that the itch page is bad, I don’t have much experience with them :frowning:

Hope someone likes it :slight_smile:

-DinoDev

12 Likes

Something I forgot to suggest that is always important:
An example of the tiles being used together to make a scene.
I like it, though! Good job!

5 Likes

I tried so hard, but Flowlab isn’t meant to be made with 32x32 tiles. Even when resizing them they don’t line up correctly like they did originally. I even tried learning construct 3’s tilemap system just to make a scene lmao — their system is janky so I gave up. I’m gonna rework the page before July 29th because that day is my “sales day” since it’s creator’s day on itch for that day I set a sale, my asset pack will be 50% off :slight_smile:

Also for the scene part, I’m gonna just make a scene in aseprite with the assets.

2 Likes

flowlab is built for 32x32 in specific. 16x16 works perfectly too, just have to resize the sprite in the import screen

2 Likes

Bruh

2 Likes

I’m aware, I meant the art didn’t line up (the tiling patterns in the dirt/grass and stuff don’t line up correctly when resizing for some reason).

2 Likes

The pack is now $1, I decided to go cheaper because it’s not a quality pack like you could get from itch so, $1 — July 29th it’ll be 50¢ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, at first when I saw it, I thought that $6 was a bit too much for just a few sprites. You did an amazing job, though! :trophy:

2 Likes

Wow this is the asset pack I have been looking for! Great job!

4 Likes

Thanks! I don’t make pixel art very often so it’s nice to hear a compliment :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you make any of that sweet mone off of this? I read your early posts

1 Like

No clue, probably not, I ended up making it “pay if you want” type of thing and that means 99.99% of people won’t pay lmao

I know people who have made money off of asset packs on itch before, though

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni here are the analytics for this one:

And for a different asset pack I made:

3 Likes

Aw man, I was hoping that this would be a cool way to get mone

2 Likes

You definitely can sell your assets on itch bro.

3 Likes

You could probably make bank on here, I just ■■■■ at art lol

1 Like