Crystal Storm is now a DEMO!!!

Its not ready still

Drew a info sheet for the mages.

tmp

You know what would be cool? When you beat an enemy, it adds a new page of information about that enemy to a book of knowledge. It can be something on the GUI screen, and names are crossed out until you beat them, then you can click on them to learn their stats and weaknesses.

Ooh! Good idea, i think i could do that soon

Also their names are in latin

Mhx if you want you can use these names for that anime/animesh you wanted to do. But you can change them if you had something better

That’s if I ever get a really nice tablet, like an iPad with Adobe Flash on it. I’ll never be serious about animation or drawing, if I have to use a touchpad mouse. I don’t even like using a regular mouse for drawing. If I get a tablet, I’ll definitely be making animations.

If anything i prefer using a trackball. Just saying

Dark mage :tongue:

Oh crystal? Oh, forgot to mention she is the mage of death

Oh and shes not associated with evil in any way

messed with the overworld a bit… looks WAY more massive

im at school using a chromebook, it seems it cant handle the game’s overworld anymore since i expanded it. Lag spikes when crystal moves

lucky… i cant use cmputers at my school…

oh yeah. The overworld lags in my computer to, and I’m on windows 8

How big is your overworld? Are you using autoscroll?

Im not using autoscroll at all. That way i don’t have to worry about size of the levels. That way dungeons can be big and take time to complete

Exactly. I use extracted position for my scroll. I was tired of forced level sizes. I need to make a level as big as a Sonic game level, which you can run really fast to the right, for a good 5 minutes, but no lag. That makes me wonder how and why yours lags.

Idk. Its pretty massive, even compared to my gravity game