CUBED update and comment log

Small Update: Just added a timer to go with the death count just to add a bit more polish to the game. Enjoy!

Announcement: I will be uploading CUBED to Itch.io within the coming weeks! I’ve been working on CUBED for a while, fixing glitches and bugs, and improving gameplay and I’m very confident in where the game is at right now. I’m currently working on a trailer for the game and it will also include a feature where players can try to beat each level within a minute!

However, I should mention that once it’s on Itch.io it won’t be playable on Flowlab anymore. Furthermore the game will have a $5 price tag. I felt that that was a reasonable price considering the content that will be provided. I’m very excited for the future of the game and hope you’re just as excited as me. Thanks for playing! :smiley:

Hey @Greggo - congrats on finishing your game! Out of curiosity, which version will you be posting on Itch.io?

Thanks @grazer but what do you mean by “which version”?

Congrats @Greggo, let me know if you need some help with itch.

Here’s Drive Nero on itch.io:
https://jr-01.itch.io/drive-nero

great game can’t believe I didn’t know about it till now =)

Hey @Greggo - I was just curious if you had exported it for Windows, Mac, mobile devices, or if you had used the embed code or what.

@grazer I will be exporting the game for Windows first then for Mac, if that answers your question.

nooooooooooooooooooo not my favourite game!

@Polarbeer2019 if it’s any consolation, I will be keeping a demo of CUBED on Flowlab. Also I’m glad you love the game!

Maybe when you get the end of the demo on Flowlab, you could ask them to purchase it, and use a link block to take the player to Itch.io?

Ooo that’s a great idea @grazer

great game can’t believe I didn’t know about it till now =)

Big Update: I’ve made CUBED a Demo now. It has the first 3 levels. I’m preparing to put it on Itch.io. I’ll announce when it’s officially on it and I’ll put a link in the demo.

yay!

Huge Announcement: CUBED is now officially on Itch.io. AND it’s completely FREE. You do have the option of donating though, which I highly recommend. I’m really proud of how the game turned out and I can’t believe that I’m officially putting out my first game! It’s far from perfect, but it’s quite a good start.

Thanks to @meburningslime and @rcreger for your help and support. You guys seemed genuinely interested in the game, and thank you to @grazer for creating this site and for all your help!

There’s a link in the demo to the site and I’ll put one in this comment as well. I hope you like the game and don’t forget to consider donating. Thanks :smiley:!

Link to the game: https://pallet-productions.itch.io/cubed

nicee

Big Announcement: Just wanted to say that CUBED will be getting an update in the future. In it, the update will include some minigames for the player to enjoy as a break for when the levels get a bit too frustrating. The demo will not include any of the minigames, however. They will only be accessible by downloading the full version.

The demo wont play for me.

@praisetheyuppee do you mean on Flowlab or on the Itch.io page? If it’s the one on Flowlab I’m not quite sure how to help you there, but if it’s the one on Itch.io I can check it out. Both were working for me so I can’t think of any issues off the top of my head.