CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

Started adding dialogue boxes

2 Likes

I’m gonna settle this once and for all. This is the hottest cube. The Allspark from the Transformers movies. @Starscream is incorrect. No offense to nhgcr or his cubes by teh wayy.
Evidence:
(there was an image saying that Donald Trump has the Allspark, but I can’t find it)

2 Likes

Nah, this is:

New games…new THEORIES!

MUHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I’d love a theory lol

I don’t have much yet though

apart from the Ú̸̢͇̣͎̥̪̠̯̮͖̱̟̣̪̑͊̀̐͑̃͌̒͜l̷̥̻̂͌̏̽̍̽͆́̌̃̉̾̚͠͠ţ̵͉̠̜͎̥̩͉̭̤̞̾̓̓͗͑̂̔͠i̵̛̩̳͙̳̯̿̂̃̋̇̂̈́m̵͎̜͎̪͎̩̺͛̈̊̐̀̄̉̂̈́̋̽̾̽̃̄a̸͍͉͐̎̓ ̴͕̲̗͍͙̪̊̂̃̀̍͗͘P̶̨̩̣͚̱̳̦̠̭̲̪̠̘̃͂̊͊͊͂͒̀͑̾̚ͅr̸̨̡̛͖̹͈̱̦̦̘̥͉̱̟̳̎̈́̓̂̄̿͑̚̕͜͠o̸̙̎͑̂͝ͅj̵̳̦͍̼̙̞͇̦̳͈̥̦̀̈̉̈̌́̐̕ͅe̶̜͖͍͎͌͋̂̾̏̇̉̈́͋̉́̕̕͝͝ċ̴̢̢͓̮̗̜̲͇̩̯̥̐t̷̡̪̯̬̥͇͖̥̥͑̈̇̊̿̐͋͘͘ͅ

3 Likes

If you want material for theorycrafting, play all 4 games and read this topic:

2 Likes

First 6 levels have dialogue now, still need to write the dialogue for the others

2 Likes

The Allspark is more powerful, it has the power to create worlds and give them life. It even had the power to kill Megatron in the first movie. It even used to be giant, but then got shrunk by Bumblebee. It also created life by creating evil robots from a Mountain Dew vending machine, an Xbox 360, and either a Cadillac or Porsche steering wheel.

2 Likes

personally i do not like micheal bay movies the new one coming out soon should be good tho

2 Likes

Its by Travis Knight, the guy who directed Bumblebee, so its gonna be quite different. Personally I love the first three Michael Bay Transformers movies, and after noticing the proportional resemblance my Kylo Ren Transformer had to movie Megatron, I added silver tinfoil spikes on his head to make him look more like Megatron.

2 Likes

yeh im excited :smiley: lol i loved the travis knight bumblebee

2 Likes

that’s suspiciously specific

3 Likes

4 games?!? GREAT! I will drink some coffee and some gallons of milk! Your theories will be delivered to your door soon!

4 Likes

**LOOORREEEEEE :+1: **

5 Likes

Cool! But I am wondering…sigh when will this man ever get his flowlab theorist badge.

4 Likes

wait I forgot to mention the timeline lol:

• CubeTales: The Beginning (play the remastered, for your own sanity’s sake)

• CubeTales 2: Spherical Revelations

• CubeTales: Sparks of War (currently unfinished, and JS nuked alot of the levels)

• CubeTales 3: Flames of Destruction

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

It literally happens in the movie lol

4 Likes

I was gonna leave Flowlab, but then I saw this topic so I’m staying.

5 Likes

Its because of product placement, which the film’s director Michael Bay is infamous for

4 Likes