CubeTales (And NeoMetal) Series Lore

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time Hi please lore

• Gas prices are hyper-inflated due to some greedy businessman.
  • Cuby (the main character) has a cousin named Cecilia.
  • Anime looks radically different, the characters in these anime are all cube people, and and anime is far less widespread than in our “real” universe.
    ok yeah nhgcr I’m gonna need some help here
2 Likes

Gamougg accidentally creates a portal to the CubeTales universe using some strange technology, which results in rapid technological growth, which is evident in CubeTales 2 and SOW

1 Like

wahttttt?I thougt gomougg is Dead!!!

3 Likes

No lol he’s still alive. This happened in between taile gamougg 2 and 3, which caused the rapid te3chnological growth seen in CubeTales 2.

1 Like

The game or the character?

1 Like

They must have thought I killed off Gamougg (character)

1 Like

ihts ssemaeg si necdoed ofr ouyr cesurtyi

ew despereately dene htis gnuindf ot nocniteu oru pxeeirnemst no [REDACTED]

btu oru psnosros aer lisogn tniertse ni ihts bigne semothgni thowhwlei

el’wl dene ot od semothgni ot giertnie htier tniertse ni [REDACTED]

viewing of this document by unauthorized personnel is strictly prohibited, if you recieved this by mistake, delete it immediately

• [REDACTED] research foundation
2 Likes

I don’t get it

1 Like

The only word I unscrambled is the first one, and it says “this”.

2 Likes

This message is encoded for your security
we desperately need this funding to continue our experiments on [REDACTED]
but our sponsors are losing interest in this being something [Not Sure]
we’ll need to do something to [Not Sure] their interest in [REDACTED]

3 Likes

its supposed to say worthwhile, but i forgot the R

second word was reignite

2 Likes

That’s what I thought it was, but I didn’t see the R, glad I was right

2 Likes

More lore:

• Humans do exist, but due to colonizing across such vast distances they look drastically different depending on the planet you visit, some have adapted to their environment so well that they are barely recognizable as human

• Most people aren’t sure of the anatomy of the cube, not even the cubes themselves, although the general consensus is that they are some sort of single-celled organism with a outer layer of some unknown substance

• Humans and cubes generally get along well, and interplanetary trade routes are in place by the time of CubeTales: SOW

4 Likes

Even I didn’t know that! The lore is expanding.

2 Likes

Bri 'ish :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Small compact cars exist and are very common among single adults and those without families.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about what i could tell without giving too much away, so here we go:

If you think companies are greedy now, wait until you see most companies, corporations, etc. in the CubeTales universe

a bunch of the main corporations have merged into one to create a monopoly over the fuel industry

2 Likes

Fade Away Oooooooooooo GIF - Fade Away Oooooooooooo Aga GIFs

1 Like

CubeTales 1 will be getting a remake, and with that will come a revamp of the lore

stay tuned…

2 Likes

Nooooo no retcons please!

2 Likes